Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2016 Malibu Bid

LLUSALLUSA Posts: 283 Crazy Baller
A rare chance to bid on a 2016 Malibu Response TXI 6.0 (SIA 40449) on govdeals.com search Alabama
Boat goes up for bid for two weeks tomorrow, there is a reserve, boat will be sold. exceptional Malibu, no scratches. If you need a boat this is a bargain
LLUSA, Sr Driver, AWSA Board of Directors, Towboat Committee,Lake Owner

Comments

• UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,363 Mega Baller
    Nobody at that place smart enough to rotate images before posting? Yeesh! :smiley:
  • LLUSALLUSA Posts: 283 Crazy Baller
    Yes I see the boat everyday, it's at my lake. There are no scratches, all maintenance done as scheduled, oil change every 50, new impeller every 100, trailer sits covered. This boat has been well taken care of, the only way the University lets property go is through a bid. Dennis Kelly at Malibu set this boat up, it runs great, at the end of April it will be one year old. @UWSkier I didn't post the pics, done by Texas boys.
    scotchipman
    Go to govdeals.com type in Alabama in the search and there it should be sometime today or the latest tomorrow.
    scotchipman
  • vtjcvtjc Posts: 257 Baller
    Link

I have no connection to this boat.
  • mlangemlange Posts: 201 Baller
    At $47k already???
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 2,349 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    at $52,875 once you add the buyer's premium.
    Scott Calderwood
    Staff is working on having the buyers premium lowered
    DaveLemons
  • EricKelleyEricKelley Posts: 296 Crazy Baller
    This boat is set up great. It was set up by Dennis Kelly to be one of their premier towboats. It has the 6 litre engine and has a lot of power. The boat was well taken care of by the ski team. If you are looking for a Malibu this is a homerun.
    seks69
  • LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,353 Crazy Baller
    Just curiosity, who gets the buyer's premium? I understand a buyers premium where a sales agent is involved, but this appears to be a government auction, run by the government. But, I suppose an agent may be involved.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
  • jcampjcamp Posts: 838 Mega Baller
    GovDeals is a private organization whose niche is running auctions for government agencies.
    Good news, the University will allow the team to sell this boat on 4/18/17 for whatever we want and there will not be a buyers fee. this is a great boat in perfect condition, it's definitely a deal
    Today at 1 PM CDT the boat goes off auction can be bought straight up no fees, best deal on a 2016 Malibu in the USA
    Boat can be purchased for $48500 no fees, partial delivery may be available, especially Texas
    scotchipman