Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CRUISE FOR THE 2001 GEKKO GTR

bananaronbananaron Posts: 348 Crazy Baller
If I do not sell my boat I would like to add perfect pass or whatever is available for my boat.It has a 350Merc MPI in it.What would work and what would the cost be.Also what is involved in the install.Is it easy to do.Any info would be appreciated.....Thanks Ron
Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota

Comments

• jcampjcamp Posts: 838 Mega Baller
    I would bet that PerfectPass has a solution for you. Their Stargazer is around $1500 I believe and is a simple install that pretty much anyone can do.
  • jjackkrashjjackkrash Posts: 606 Crazy Baller
    My dad and I installed PP Stargazer on my American Skier. I probably could have done it myself, but its was much easier with the help of an actual gear head.
  • LoopSkiLoopSki Posts: 641 Crazy Baller
    Hardest part used to be drilling a big hole in the bottom of your boat. Not technically hard but emotionally ! Don't need to do that anymore I believe so it's no big deal
    bikesrussixball
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,989 Mega Baller
    When I installed PP on my boat I didn't install the paddle wheel. We used RPM mode for tricks. I couldn't bring myself to cut a hole in the bottom of my boat. Since then I have upgraded to Stargazer so it isn't an issue.
    Mark Shaffer
  • gregygregy Posts: 2,583 Mega Baller
    No holes required for PP stargazer.
  • Keith MenardKeith Menard Posts: 603 Crazy Baller

• prkprk Posts: 38 Baller
    I have a 2002 GTO with mercruiser black scorpean and it has perfect pass, seems PP stargazer would be the way to go
    Mick04
  • Keith MenardKeith Menard Posts: 603 Crazy Baller
    A couple Gekko people :) What prop do you guys use?