Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Waterski magazine Inside Edge

dislanddisland Posts: 1,334 Mega Baller
edited May 2010 in News & Other Stuff
<p>
Has anyone subscribed to Inside Edge. From what I can tell they want you to pay $30 to get access to the content. I already subscribe to the magazine but that doesnt seem to get you any discount for the online content.
</p>
<p>
I have to admit the videos they have done are very good, however the price is pretty steep. If it was $15 i might go for it, but $30 for something you arent even sure will be any good seems risky. Too many times these sort of online "magazines" start off good with some great content but then it tails of very quickly.
</p>
Dave Island- Princeton Lakes

Comments

• Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,130
    <p>
    So far the coverage has been excellent every month, well worth the yearly charge. The May videos came out yesterday and I immediately watched every one of them.
    </p>
    <p>
    Regards,   ED
    </p>
    Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
  • mopowpowmopowpow Posts: 318 Baller
    I agree with Ed.  My only complaint is that I can't watch the videos on my iPhone.
  • HHHH Posts: 14 Baller
    <p>
    The videos are excellent - this is instruction on a new level. The offering is well worth the $30.
    </p>
    <p>
    Regards
    </p>
    <p>
    Holger
    </p>
  • rq0013rq0013 Posts: 556 Baller
    If I subscribe canI watch the videos from previous months?
    Rob Quetschke
  • HHHH Posts: 14 Baller
    <p>
    There haven´t been many issues so far (April, May). All videos can be watched.
    </p>
    <p>

</p>