DONT BALL AND DRIVE!!

Stuck in traffic, pulled my phone out just to take a quick peak at the forum and got nailed by a Super Trooper!! We talked John Horton for awhile, I thought all was going well, till rightfully so he handed me my ticket. Equal to the Masterline rope and handle i was about to buy. Lesson learned...
pgmooresunvalleylawGlockBulldog

Comments

• bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 918 Crazy Baller
    Besides most of those hippies in Portland don't understand or let alone know what a waterski is. I am guilty of doing the same in traffic!
    Ralph Lee
  • Ralph LeeRalph Lee Posts: 492
    edited May 2017
    @bigskieridaho the politicians in Portland would make every body of water in Oregon yoga paddle boarding only if we let them.
  • Ralph LeeRalph Lee Posts: 492
    @bigskieridaho The politicians in Portland would make every body of water in Oregon Yoga paddle board only if we let them
    Booze[Deleted User]
  • gregygregy Posts: 2,498 Mega Baller
    I think you're the only person I know that has gotten a ticket for cell phone use will driving. Most of the major cities in Texas have laws now against it.
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,344 Mega Baller
    Stuck in traffic and got ticket, was the trooper walking by?
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
    Ralph Lee
  • GlockGlock Posts: 192 Baller
    I got a cell phone ticket a couple years ago in Portland. Everyone here drives so darn slow, I guess they have to give cell phone tickets to make revenue. ;)
    [Deleted User]Deanoski