Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jack O'Neill

brettmainerbrettmainer Posts: 273 Crazy Baller
Jack O'Neill passed away on Friday after a long life well lived. Thank you Jack for inventing the wetsuit and for being an advocate for the oceans. You will be in my thoughts this afternoon as I put on my board shorts and vest that bear your name and enjoy my time on the water.
6ballsALPJrLovellskihartDaveDchris55lakeaustinskierTexas69400Hortonaupatkinggcam4rodeconwtrskiorski6joneseleeskiLuzzFast351jimbrakeShakeskiMuskokaKy

Comments

• ski6jonesski6jones Posts: 1,056 Mega Baller
    I never knew the first thing about Jack but was saddened to hear of his loss. Their gear is literally the best.
    Carl Addington, Lakes of Katy, Texas
    schafer
  • bananaronbananaron Posts: 348 Crazy Baller
    The best quality gear without a doubt.He lost an eye to a surfing accident yrs ago and lived on the beach for yrs in Santa Cruz.
    Ron Engblom Brainerd lakes,minnesota
  • CParrish43CParrish43 Posts: 52 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Legend , RIP Jack
    Luzz
  • bajabaja Posts: 249 Baller
    Surfed in Santa Cruz in the 1970-71 timeframe.
    Indicators must be going off to honor Jack and his contribution to surfing and all water sports. Valle com Dios amigo!
  • cruznskicruznski Posts: 72 Baller
    So sorry to hear of his passing, he was an integral part of the fabric of Santa Cruz where I have lived over half my life. I had the pleasure of meeting him on the O'Neill boat over a decade ago and I will always remember him. All my condolences to his family
  • CentCent Posts: 177 Baller
    My brother and I got our first wet suits from Jack. We bought them directly from him in 1961. Hack took care of us. My Dad had just purchased a 1961 Chris Craft and we wanted to get an early start tobtry it out and Jack had the answer. I lived in the Bay Area as did Jack. I still have those two suits in my shed at the lake. They are occasionally loaned to a youngster here in Alaska.
    ALPJr
  • ScottScottScottScott Posts: 919 Crazy Baller
    "Its always summer on the inside"