Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LAKE 38 " Sean Hunters Epic 38 off" Storm Brewing!!

skiepskiep Posts: 309 Solid Baller
Slight Head wind
Ralph Lee

Comments

• RazorRoss3RazorRoss3 Posts: 1,340 Mega Baller
    edited June 2017
    There was no shortage of strength through that -38, he clearly knows how to get after it after the shit has hit the fan!
    Luzz
  • LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,349 Crazy Baller
    All I can say is "he da man". I didn't know it was possible to pull that long and run 38.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
  • Razorskier1Razorskier1 Posts: 3,425 Mega Baller
    Awesome video! Go Sean!
    Jim Ross
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,197
    @LeonL, I don't think it is possible to pull that long and run 38 without a major headwind, particularly @5 ball. Unreal. Glide and Gate were pretty interesting also - Great skiing
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
    6balls
  • Texas6Texas6 Posts: 2,197
    Must have been a vicious headwind
    Daryn Dean - Lakes of Katy, TX
    ***Robbed out of Hundreds of Panda Worthy Posts***
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,145 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Yah the wind totally stuffed his gate pull out requiring an additional pull...after that it pretty much looked like "game on". Pull long and throw down a big one with the headwind both necessitating this and allowing for it. Just awesome athleticism and amazing skiing.
    On the 39 looked like a great start...he's gonna run that before too long. Couldn't happen to a nicer kid, either. Not so sure about his old man :)
    Hope to see the Hunter clan this fall at skiwatch whether or not I can put on a binding again by then.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
    thager[Deleted User]Texas6
  • RazorRoss3RazorRoss3 Posts: 1,340 Mega Baller
    @6balls, I don't remember where I saw it but I'm pretty sure I've seen video of Sean coming out the end gates of -39 already but don't quote me.
    6ballsRalph Lee
  • LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,349 Crazy Baller
    edited June 2017
    Just checked and Sean has a score at a "R" of [email protected] This was at Pickos site.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
    6ballsRazorRoss3
  • ZmanZman Posts: 1,516 Crazy Baller
    Sean did run 39 last summer. Such a smooth, rhythmic skier. One of my favorites to watch at tournaments!