New HO syndicate release

JrbeeksJrbeeks Posts: 20 Baller
Anyone have any info on the new Syndicate release? I cannot find any info on it. Date, time, ski info etc
Tagged:

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 31,525 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf★ Reflex★ Radar★ Rodics OffCourse ★ Stokes

• MattPMattP Posts: 6,313 Mega Baller
    This weekend at the Hilltop tournament is the product launch. Industry standard is for new product to release after nationals. @savaiusini should be able to get you that info.
    @MattP
    "Industry standard is for new product to release after nationals"
    This would make sense but is not true. New model year skis come out relatively randomly. 10 years ago it was often at Nationals but today is anyone's guess.

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

• JrbeeksJrbeeks Posts: 20 Baller
    Thank you @Horton and my apology for not seeing it on the front page
  • thagerthager Posts: 5,392 Mega Baller
    Front page? Bra ha ha haha!!!! :D
    Stir vigorously then leave!
    skialexBroussard

• jayskijayski Posts: 1,091 Mega Baller
    Who is "Nick Admas" ??!! Unknown to me, some random guy coming out of the woodwork and running 41 @Horton ?? Where is he from? Geez, that ski must be amazing!!
    wtrskior
    @jayski you are kidding right?

MattP
  • jayskijayski Posts: 1,091 Mega Baller
    @Horton yes I am being sarcastic and just busting your hump about your spelling...I am sure NICK ADAMS is thrilled to have his video up here regardless of you butchering his difficult last name :) ...more kidding, sarcasm etc...
    @savaiusini so does this answer the question everyone is asking of "what the heck is Willy and JT riding"?
    ToddA
  • savaiusinisavaiusini Posts: 426 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @Jrbeeks yes, the cat is out of the bag.
    Sam Avaiusini - Operations Manager, HO Sports Company, Snoqualmie, WA
    JrbeeksToddA
    @savaiusini well that is awesome. Super exciting
  • kckc Posts: 315 Crazy Baller
    @savaiusini How soon will the ski be available to order (through your demo program, hopefully)?
    Jrbeeks
  • GarnGarn Posts: 586 Crazy Baller
    Geez, last year I got me a new VTR, this year I got the VTX, what am I suppose to tell my wife now?
    Deanoski[Deleted User]JrbeeksBill22
    edited June 2017
    @jayski Haaa I see it now. For once I am semi-innocent for the typo. That was cut and paste. I should have seen it but I swear I did not type it.

I will cut and paste anything - It is a lot like this below movie clip (NSFW)

jayski[Deleted User]schafer
  • APBAPB Posts: 410 Crazy Baller
    Ski looks rad. Seems weird they post vids of their riders running 41 first set out but it looks like they both only ran 6 no end gates for either. Regardless 6 at 41 is a huge accomplishment, esp on a new ski. From a marketing aspect it kinda seems like a blunder. Thoughts?
    I'm a big travers fan... btw.
    @MarcusBrown when can see more images of the ski itself?

• MarcusBrownMarcusBrown Posts: 213 Open or Level 9 Skier
    @Horton not sure when you'll get to have a really good look at the ski (except in person, at Hill Top this weekend) before Nationals. We'll have some more eye candy for you Friday, but that's about all I can say...
    APB
    edited June 2017
    @MarcusBrown I tried to blackmail @savaiusini for a pic but he said he would have to kill me if I saw it.

ToddA
    I think it's cool they got close don't get me wrong. My bad if they did make it... vid looks like the first dude pops the handle before the exit gates and travers is def on the inside. Will Asher's clip is money!

I'm a syndicate customer. There's no hate. Just thought it was a weird marketing angle to say they ran it.

Stoked to see the ski.
  • MattPMattP Posts: 6,313 Mega Baller
    @savaiusini as always thanks for the industry insight!! I might give the Demo program a try this fall. This ski is looking awesome.

@Horton cough...
    The broader release of the ski will be at Nationals
    [Deleted User]
    edited June 2017
    @MattP Haaaa

edited June 2017
    @savaiusini well maybe you should "tease" one of them skis up my way lol
    savaiusini
  • Ralph LeeRalph Lee Posts: 492
    Makes me think of a new generation version of the Phantom
  • matthewbrownmatthewbrown Posts: 572 Open or Level 9 Skier
  • Onside135Onside135 Posts: 447 Crazy Baller
    Before I can decide if I like this ski or not, or even the marketing technique, I'll need to see boat path video, handle measurements, driver MVR reports, official scorer sheets, and tech controller course measurements.

Wow...
    Ralph Leefox197JordanOzskidawg