Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

12" White Stickers
BallOfSpray $5 Donation
BallOfSpray $10 Donation

Where to buy a wing frame?

skisprayskispray Posts: 159 Baller
Wing frames are the rectangular pieces of metal, 2" tall, with the interior cut out that allow you to measure fin depth without removing your wing. @SkiJay mentions in his book that they can be purchased at but I can't find the product on that website. Can anyone provide a link to a webpage where I could get one of these?


  • Mike GileMike Gile Posts: 307 Crazy Baller
    Wiley's had them last time I was there. 206-762-1300
  • DWDW Posts: 1,991 Mega Baller
    @skispray : search EZ fin tool & you should find the link or article on this site.
  • ShererSkierShererSkier Posts: 139 Baller
    Are the EZ fin tools still for sale? I thought they weren't being made anymore.
  • SkiJaySkiJay Posts: 2,314 Mega Baller
    @skispray My understanding is that the EZ Fin Tool is no longer available. And I've contacted Steve Schnitz regarding the availability of his wing frames, and he said he is currently out of stock, but will be getting more made. No date on that. ... Your ski should be your dance partner, not a wrestling opponent
  • LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,339 Crazy Baller
    Do you know an amateur machinist, or some one with a milling machine. It could be knocked out it 10 minutes. Just has to have a hole in the middle that the wing will fit in and be exactly 2" top to bottom.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
  • slowslow Posts: 352 Solid Baller
    I got one off of Schnitzer's website years ago. Very convenient
  • JordanJordan Posts: 1,152 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    make one....
Sign In or Register to comment.