Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Greg Badal ran 5 @ 41 off at Liquid Zone today

DirtDirt Posts: 1,608 Open or 55K Rated Skier
edited June 2010 in News & Other Stuff
Greg Badal ran 5 @ 41 at Liquid Zone in Norcal this afternoon behind a 200.  Class C tournament but it was very clean. I believe there is boat path video.
I learned everything I know not to do from Horton

Comments

• TomDTomD Posts: 54 Baller
    <p>
    Yes that was a nice score by Greg.
    </p>
    <p>
    Perhaps dsmart should describe his rd 2 performance.  So close to running 38off.
    </p>
  • StevenSteven Posts: 307 Baller
    so where's the video of Badal getting it done?
    <p>
    Being the 5 at 41 was in a class c, does it qualify for a new record? No matter what, thats some phenomonal skiing!
    </p>
    <p>
    Scot,
    </p>
    <p>
    You've skied the bubble buoys now haven't you? They seem to be the answer when it comes to buoy safety from what I can tell from the video.
    </p>
    <p>
    SH
    </p>
    Do you know if Dave will be offering replacement parts when it comes time to repair them?
    Yes with anything new, usually they need refinements. But all in all, I think that they are going to be the best alternative in terms of safety.
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,085
    <p>
    At the big dawg yesterday, one bubble buoy had to be replaced, one boat guide powerbuoy failed(may have been an anchor/bungy issue), and one entrance gate powerbuoy sunk. I think he's gonna have to make them a bit more durable. The general consensus seemed to be positive from all the skiers, though. 
    </p>
    Shane "Crash" Hill

• D WoltersD Wolters Posts: 139 Baller
    <p>
    Scott
    </p>
    <p>
    I'm not sure what their using these days, But when we set the lakes up we used 1/4" marine bungy from the sub to the buoy.
    </p>
    <p>
    We set up a buoy storage locker with all required spare parts. We included a laminated photo of all required parts and for proper assembly of parts.    
    </p>