Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Thanks BOS!

RobRob Posts: 54 Baller
Thanks to BOS I was able to quickly fix a problem with my Zero Off this morning. It wasn't picking up GPS. Found the diagnostics screen in the thing and saw both pucks were reporting failure. Checked wires, no joy, resorted to Google. That brought me, not too surprisingly, to a few BOS forum posts, one of which suggested disconnecting the battery to let the system completely and properly reset and then try again. Sure enough that did it. Just wanted to say thanks - it got us back on the water in under half an hour!
skihartGaryWilkinsonDaveD6ballsSkoot1123HortonSkiJayBruce_ButterfieldBulldogBill22skibackwardsMuskokaKysantangelosunvalleylawLuzzReggieOLanceHCookbkreis

Comments

• oldmanskieroldmanskier Posts: 146 Baller
    BOS has been a great resource to me for the sport of Water skiing. The boat information I have received has helped me many times in resolving issues and making the decision on the boat I purchased. Thanks to Horton and any body else that helps him in keeping BOS going.
    oldmanskier
    sunvalleylawReggieO
  • colo_skiercolo_skier Posts: 784 Solid Baller
    BOS has been a great resource for getting sets in around the country. Thank-you Horton and I will get to Bako to ski behind the Bumblebee.
    Not sure I know what I am doing. The boat goes I follow. Trying to perfect the deep water start. Squirrel!
    Hortonsunvalleylaw
  • RluthiRluthi Posts: 11 Baller
    Im new to BOS
    I have also been helped out tremendously by this site.
    So much useful information here and experience.
    Thank you all involved
    Than_BogansunvalleylawBulldog
  • OldboyIIOldboyII Posts: 586 Solid Baller
    Without BOS my skiing level would be significantly lover.
    Rluthi