Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

For sale 2016 carbon pro

41off41off Posts: 48 Open or 55K Rated Skier
edited January 2018 in Boat Talk
Less than 200 hrs for a great looking and driving boat. Priced to sell. 6019170581

MuskokaKy

Comments

• GolfguyGolfguy Posts: 208 Solid Baller
    Where can I see more information?
  • Chad_ScottChad_Scott Posts: 473 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @Golfguy call Jay about the boat. This is a great looking great driving boat. I have driven several of the carbon pros and this one drives and tracks really nice. Jay takes immaculate care of it as well.
    aupatking
  • HortonHorton Posts: 28,324 Administrator
    @Golfguy this is a great boat. We had it at the BallOfSpray Cash Prize in Austin in 16. Call Jay.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ McClintock's

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• WaterSkier12WaterSkier12 Posts: 269 Baller
    Damn, that boat is pretty!
    BG1
  • WishWish Posts: 7,893 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    That metal flake sure would look good in the Florida sun...hmmmm
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    WaterSkier12BG1
  • evolskievolski Posts: 65 Baller
    @41off is this a 6.0?
  • teammalibuteammalibu Posts: 838 Crazy Baller
    edited January 2018
    Great Driving and Skiing boat plus Jay is very fussy on how he takes care of his boat! We have had this boat at Cedar Ridge for several of our tournaments and everyone loved it! Cant go wrong on this one!
    Mike Erb Cedar Ridge Canton Miss.
    Horton is my hero
  • Chad_ScottChad_Scott Posts: 473 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    @evolski It’s a 5.7
  • HortonHorton Posts: 28,324 Administrator
    edited January 2018
    @evolski unless you are at high elevations or an elite jumper the 5.7 in the CarbonPro is more than adequate. I've had both the 6.0 and the 5.7. The 6.0 is more fun to drive but that's about the only advantage I found.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ McClintock's

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• oldmanskieroldmanskier Posts: 146 Baller
    I have a 2014 Carbon Pro and love it. I purchased mine from a Promo guy in Kentucky, is a 5.7, plenty of power and used in the 2014 southern Regionals.
    I would assume that the 2016 Carbon Pro is as good and being a newer model even better than the 2014.
    I have skied all the major boats (except 2014 and later Mastercrafts).
    The Carbon Pro is the only boat at 22 off that does not hurt my bone on bone arthritic ankle.
    I have heard Jay takes great care of his boats.
    As far as driving and tracking if Chad says the boat drives and skies great then the boat drives and skies great.
    If I did not already have a Carbon Pro I love, I would try to buy this boat.
    From all I have heard someone needs to buy this boat ASAP.
    oldmanskier.
  • bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 939 Crazy Baller
    @41off Such a beautiful boat! Love the colors! Too bad I needed an open bow or I would have one.
    jedgellBG1
  • IlivetoskiIlivetoski Posts: 1,185 Crazy Baller
    We have a 2012 5.7, one side of our lake is a pretty short setup and I never have any trouble getting up to speed (36) before hitting the 55s.
    RAWSki
  • syndicatesyndicate Posts: 21 Baller
    I also have a 16 6.0L pro for sale it was at western regionals and nationals metal flake red
    ozski