Jr 2 skier

SkihackSkihack Posts: 448 Baller
edited July 2010 in Technique & Theory
<p>
Wanted to throw a question out there for those that have junior skiers. I am being told that my Junior Girls 2 skier is skiing too many slalom sets a day. How many slalom sets a day are the other junior skiers taking out there?
</p>
<p>
 Thanks.
</p>

Comments

• Chef23Chef23 Posts: 6,066 Mega Baller
    I have a Boys 2 skier and he usually gets a slalom set and maybe a trick or wakeboard set in a day. Every once in a while we will do two sets but not as a general diet. If she is happy doing what she is you are probably okay but make sure to get her some rest days so that she doesn't get burned out.

I know by the end of our week at Coble's my son was fried after skiing 3 or 4 sets a day for 4 days. He was doing a slalom set, a trick set and a jump set each day with two slalom sets the first day and a wakeskate set added in on day 3.
    Mark Shaffer
  • HortonHorton Posts: 31,525 Administrator
    As long as it is fun keep going. If you are asking or telling your Jr to ski you may need to think about it.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf★ Reflex★ Radar★ Rodics OffCourse ★ Stokes