Ski Suggestions

skinutskinut Posts: 445 Solid Baller
edited July 2010 in Technique & Theory
I need a ski recommendation. My friend is currently on a HO Phantom. He is 5' 10" and weights 190. He can run 15 [email protected] 28 mph and can get a couple at 30 mph. What would be a better water ski for his skill level that he would be able to get into 34 mph with?

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 31,525 Administrator
    edited July 2010
    <p class="MsoNormal">
    <font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000">That level of skier has gotten some great skis in the last few years. I like the Connelly F1X at 32 mph. The Radar Senate is freaking unreal from 30 mph to 35 off. HO has the Co-X and you can not go wrong with the standard or Super Light version. I can crush 35 off, up and down the lake all day long on the SL version but the ski is friendly for lower level skiers.</font>
    </p>
    <font face="Times New Roman" size="3" color="#000000"> </font><font size="3"><font color="#000000"><font face="Times New Roman">Demo Demo Demo ---- Call Tadd</font></font></font>
    <p>

</p>

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Follow ★ Goode ★ GiveGo ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf★ Reflex★ Radar★ Rodics OffCourse ★ Stokes

• konakona Posts: 528 Baller
    edited July 2010
    I am 5' 10" and about 195 lbs and I went with the Radar senate, Freaking Love it. I really love it at 22 off and 32-34 mph. More than that I get beyond my abilities right now.
    Bob Boyle - I am my girls father