Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Slalom Cincinnati

Any chance anybody knows how to get in touch with the Extreme watersports center in Ohio. I looked them up online and found almost nothing. I'm headed to Cincinnati for the month of May and I'm looking for a place to slalom ski. A fellow skier told me my best chances was Extreme watersports. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Comments

• 6balls6balls Posts: 5,621 Mega Baller
    @joelnorton83 shoot me a PM with your email address...my brother skis there but is moving out of state soon...he should be able to answer some questions for you.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,428 Crazy Baller
    @joelnorton83 , hey Joel try Kurt Mechler. I think he still skis there. 513-607-1420. He's Dane Mechler's father.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
    A_B
  • joelnorton83joelnorton83 Posts: 2 Baller
    Thanks a lot for your help, I'll try giving Kurt a call after the holidays.
  • LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,428 Crazy Baller
    edited April 2018
    @joelnorton83 depending on where in Cinn you are, you might contact Tim McKune (I'm sure you know him). He skis on a lake in KY not far south (35-45 minutes based on traffic) of the river.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
  • skiboat38skiboat38 Posts: 131 Baller
    Joel I’m about 15 minutes from the airport
  • A_BA_B Posts: 4,300 Mega Baller
    Several sites in Dayton area too. I have skied at a couple sites in between kids soccer matches years ago. Open to guests.
  • @A_B I am in the military and moving to Dayton this summer and was looking for some places in the Dayton area to ski. Do you have any good contacts for local area ski sites? Thanks for the help!
  • BuxrusBuxrus Posts: 61 Baller
    @Riverlife02 I will leave you PM. Call me. I’ll get you hooked up with plenty of skiing.
    DaveD