Adam Caldwell & Trophy Lakes Are Awesome

John BrooksJohn Brooks Posts: 366 Crazy Baller
This proves to me that for me, it is better to have and talk to a lot of folks to improve. Everyone has a little bit different perspective and can tell you the same thing, but in a slightly different way, until it all clicks.

I feel fortunate to have spent a little time with Adam recently and his perspective, educated approach helped me improve something in my technique. I think Adam offers a lot as a coach and ambassador to the sport and would recommend you book some time with him. Not to mention Charleston is a fun place to visit.

Thanks @adamhcaldwell . Unlike @lpskier , Adam did not require a specialty coffee :smiley: as inducement for a great set. Just kidding John.
Than_BoganBruce_ButterfieldBill229400BobFAliricski39ozskiMikemmosley899MattPWish

Comments

• 94009400 Posts: 646 Crazy Baller
    He was running the Sheet out of it and the other 2 cracks at it looked pretty good as well.
    Fun tournament with a great group of people and fantastic conditions.
  • 94009400 Posts: 646 Crazy Baller
    One other thing, if you ever get the chance @adamhcaldwell is worth the price of admission to watch from the boat.
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 7,043 Mega Baller
    @AdamCord Shhh, they'll ban him from Big Dawg :smile:

It was probably just luck...
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
    andjules
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 3,782 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Any discussion of technique with @adamhcaldwell should end with “and then turn the crap out of it and hold on.”
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    Bruce_Butterfieldmmosley899
  • ghutchghutch Posts: 209 Solid Baller
    As I've said before on other threads, you will NOT be disappointed booking time with Adam. My skiing has already improved dramatically for me utilizing Adams techniques and equipment. I don't think I've ever been this excited for ski season (which is saying alot) to get out there every chance possible and run buoys. I feel like every opportunity on the water is a chance for a another break through in learning something to take me a little further down the line. Adam... I can't thank you enough!
    WishMISkier9400
  • Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 2,174 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    @adamhcaldwell with a crew of geezers like that I'm surprised anyone of them had good enough eyesight to even see the lake, let alone buoys and a straight boat path!

For anyone who has never been to Trophy Lakes, it is IMO, the best PB site in the country, with a long list to back it up.
    I'm Ancient. WTH do I know?
    9400adamhcaldwell
  • adamhcaldwelladamhcaldwell Posts: 835 Open or Level 9 Skier
    @lpskier - I like to practice for 41 on my way up the rope, starting with the opener!
    mmosley899