Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dr Jack Horton doing his thing at Regionals

malibuownermalibuowner Posts: 57 Baller
edited July 2010 in News & Other Stuff
<p>
My wife took a bunch of pictures at Western Regionals last weekend.
</p>
<p>
Best part of the weekend was cheering for Dr. Jack going off the jump ramp...
</p>
<p>
Here's link to all her pics....  <a href="http://www.backprint.com/view_event_photos.asp?PID=bp%19xAp&EVENTID=71107&PWD">http://www.backprint.com/view_event_photos.asp?PID=bp%19xAp&EVENTID=71107&PWD</a>
</p>

Comments

• BoodyBoody Posts: 613 Baller
    edited July 2010
    <p>
    Very cool, I  saw Jack camped a few sites away from me and went down to introduce myself. It was an honor to meet him.  He was not short on words as he described skiing from back in the day, starting his private ski lake, and his first regionals in 1958.  He is a forward thinker and out sport is better because of him. 
    </p>
    <p>
    I also can't believe an 80 year old is going off the jump ramp.
    </p>
    <p>
    I was also going to introduce myself to "The Krista" who was camped on the other side of me.  I even had the perfect opener in the "I saw you on BOS".  But, I chickened out and it probably wasn't the coolest line anyway.
    </p>
  • DirtDirt Posts: 1,641 Open or Level 9 Skier
    Those pics are great. Boody, did you see 29 and 30 of Kim? Great pics.
    I learned everything I know not to do from Horton
  • konakona Posts: 529 Baller
    Great Pics
    Bob Boyle - I am my girls father
    Dave, yea she took some great pics, very cool.
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,445 Mega Baller
    Boody - I was man enough to tell "the Krista" how much I liked her videos on the BOS !  She's a great sport !  Don't be afraid of talking to beautiful women, but definitely try to keep the foot out of the mouth ....
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
    Zippy, pretty girls are my kryptonite.  I am a cool cool cat until a hot girl comes along and in 30 seconds the foot is in the mouth.  Maybe I will figure it out by Mens 4.
  • robscholl-OFrobscholl-OF Posts: 290 Baller
    Boody, if that is the case with you and women........you put it all togother at least once by looking at your wife.......OF
  • HortonHorton Posts: 29,428 Administrator
    I have to confess. When Dad got back from Idaho he was kind of like "what is this blog thing that everyone is talking about?"

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly  ★ Basta ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar 

Stella Blue ★ Stokes ★ World WaterSki League