Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Perhaps the cleanest mid 80's vintage ski EVER!

GlydonGlydon Posts: 229 Baller
Hard to believe really ... but available for sale on Canadian kijiji ...

Steven_HainessunvalleylawBRYoldjeepFatPierreBulldogjipster43

Comments

• The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,254 Mega Baller
    70s?
    Shut up and ski
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 1,119 Mega Baller
    Probably just been to cold to ever try it.
    MichaelGoodmanGlydonjayski
  • BoozeBooze Posts: 393 Solid Baller
    Late 70s. My next door neighbor had one. Wish I could ride one now for fun.
  • RAWSkiRAWSki Posts: 610 Crazy Baller
    Yes late 70's for sure, damn it looks 'mint'. That was a dream ski for a long time!
  • wettek69wettek69 Posts: 73 Baller
    I always wanted that exact ski as a 15 year old. Would have been early-mid 80s
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,428 Mega Baller
    Fatber inlaw has a bag and ski just like that in the garage. Different bindind setup and no where near that nice a shape. One of the first skis i ever skied on.
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
  • LOTWLOTW Posts: 126 Baller
    I just sent the guy an e transfer, it should look good with all of my other vintage rides. I can't wait to take it for a rip!
    Thanks Glydon!
    Glydon
  • GlydonGlydon Posts: 229 Baller
    @LOTW congrats on the purchase , I can only afford my daily rides but happy someone was able to take advantage of this beauty !
  • RAWSkiRAWSki Posts: 610 Crazy Baller
    Give us a review of some of your favorite vintage-sticks when you have time.
  • dchristmandchristman Posts: 1,089 Mega Baller
    I believe that ski is early 80's. 1978 the fin top was bare aluminum with black lettering. 1979 it was black with green lettering and binding hardware was still aluminum - Overton's price, $199.95. That SuperPro binding is newer with plastic hardware.
    Is it time to ski, yet?
  • h2onhkh2onhk Posts: 278 Solid Baller
    This was given to me by my uncle for my kids to grow into. He's a pretty small guy hence the 63".
    From what I can tell it's all original and damn near mint. My dad still skis the course on an old shortline just like this except it's a 66"......annnnd he has just a little bit more modern bindings.

RAWSkiDrago