Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FUN GLISS PRO AM - Freddie Runs -41 On KD

Just noticed Freddie has another pro win and a -41 in the books on the new KD already. Score was [email protected] so I am not sure what happened on 9.75 but I'm guessing not much! Don't know what boat was pulling the event but a great result for Freddie and almost certainly the first -41 ever run in comp on a KD! Manon skiing well on the GT running deep 10.75 twice!

'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski - KD Platinum

skier2788andjulesALPJrGC_ski_scrubWishski6jonesBill22

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 27,762 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

aupatking
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,117
    Congrats to Freddie, BUT, where the hell has NATE been !!!!
    Special Thanks to Performance Ski and Surf and the Denali Adam's !!!
    ballsohard
  • ballsohardballsohard Posts: 254 Baller
    I'm probably going to seem like an idiot for saying this but I have never heard of Dane Mechler, 3 at 41 is nothing to shake a stick at!
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,194 Mega Baller
    Where's Nate indeed? And what happened to Sedlmajer, Breanne Dodd, Whitney, Geena Krueger? Bunch of names you haven't really heard much lately. I get being a tournament skier is a money losing proposition for many so it's no surprise if folks are doing other things...
    DavidP
  • ballsohardballsohard Posts: 254 Baller
    And make Nate Smith great again! We want him back in tournaments!
  • ozskiozski Posts: 1,655
    edited July 2018
    I've seen Dane Mechler ski a few events now and don't think he's missed -39, the kid has skills.
    'Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better.'' Boat 2005 Nautique 196 6L ZO - Ski - KD Platinum

ballsohardGloersenDaveD