Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Worst Way to Start a Day?

PacManPacMan Posts: 65 Baller
So one week before a vacation that I plan on setting up my slalom course a couple of times I get up and go skiing and...

Happened when I fell. The handle was ripped out of my hands and slammed into the top of my 2016 VTR doing that and breaking my Masterline Radius Ergo Anti-Roll handle. Good thing @perfski had a 2017 VTR in stock and offers 3 day shipping!

If your not having fun your not doing it right.

Comments

• thagerthager Posts: 4,602 Mega Baller
    edited July 2018
    Do you have a hard cap handle? They are famous for promoting new slalom ski purchases!
    Stir vigorously then leave!
  • FSSPCatFSSPCat Posts: 122 Baller
    Was it maybe an excuse to purchase a new ski? Ha ha ha. Either way, it looks repairable.
  • DaveDDaveD Posts: 808 Crazy Baller
    edited July 2018
    Bondo and duct tape, right?
    Epoxy covered with a sticker works great too!
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,964 Mega Baller
    I am sure @eleeski is going to tell you to send it to him.

I had a ski problem the day before I left to a trip to ski school. They overnighted me a ski but it still cost me a day and a half.
    Mark Shaffer
    eleeski
  • PacManPacMan Posts: 65 Baller
    @thager yeah I have the hard cap which is now broken since the disagreement it had with my ski. Lol new ski should be here today.
    Soft handle ends without obvious caps are the way to go. Unless you like buying new skis often?
  • PacManPacMan Posts: 65 Baller

Got it!

Yeah I'm just going to get masterlines 13" radius handle next. Never want to see that happen to my ski again.
    thager