Went out with the crew last evening with the intention of moving the course into deeper water. We are tucked away on a public irrigation reservoir. Placing the course where we do gives us good conditions and is out of the way from the main use areas of the lake. Unfortunately as there is much more water going out of the lake then coming in the water levels have been dropping 8'-12" per week. Had a relocation spot in mind but decided to just pull the course because if the trend continues that area would be un-skiable in a couple weeks. It also has some fairly heavy fishing traffic which is potential for damage. We may try a different spot to leave the course in or start dropping in a pulling each use.
Disappointed in the early season end, had been making progress towards my improvement goals which is hard to do without regular course access.