Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1987 American Skier Advance For Sale

justcuzjustcuz Posts: 30 Baller
edited August 2018 in Stuff For Sale
As many of you probably picked up on my other thread, we've moved on to a different boat. As such our American Skier is for sale in the UP of Michigan. Chevy 350 block, Indmar marine. We're the 3rd owner and have had it for 10 years. We bought the boat with very little hours and have done quite a bit to it since it sat. Every since, it's been a good boat for us and we've made lots of memories. I'd say for 1987, it's pretty much as expected. Asking $4500 but will work with ballers to ensure a fair price.

https://up.craigslist.org/boa/d/1987-american-skier-advance/6657094972.html

Spread the word if you don't mind!

Comments

• MoffattraMoffattra Posts: 63 Baller
    wrong link, but it's gonna be tough to compete with this ad anyway...

i love big blocks!
    Keith Menardjetpilotg4KKelly
  • justcuzjustcuz Posts: 30 Baller
    @Moffattra that's tough to compete with. Can't offer "assets" like that! Fixed link. Thanks.
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,327 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Can't lose for $4k...would make a great first boat for someone fresh out of college on a budget.
    Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,901 Mega Baller
    @eleeski
    Dude!!! better jump on that one! you need another battle wagon!!
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

• eleeskieleeski Posts: 3,975 Infinite Pandas
    @Jody_Seal I have too many boats and projects already. The 79 American Skier is getting close though.

American Skiers rock!

Eric
    Jody_SealTidbury
  • jetpilotg4jetpilotg4 Posts: 320 Solid Baller
    @Moffattra I have a feeling though, that’s not her ski
  • justcuzjustcuz Posts: 30 Baller
    All, this boat is still available. If there is someone interested to take it before winter, I'd let it go at $3700. Otherwise price goes back up in the spring!

Paying a commission (or donation to a charity of your choice) of $100 as well if a baller initiates the sale.
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 2,785 Mega Baller
    @dhofert, weren't you looking for an inboard as an upgrade from your I/O?
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
  • dhofertdhofert Posts: 216 Baller
    Yeah I was. Waiting on the state to give me a hearing for my drivers license. If they give ot to me my options open drastically. I would jump on this in a heartbeat otherwise.
  • JetsetrJetsetr Posts: 388 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    That’s a good price...there’s one that is clapped out/worn out near here for the same money...