Wanted: Trailer for Prostar 197 (2003)

If you know of one available or a good place to find one, please let me know.
Tagged:

Comments

• BdeckerBdecker Posts: 262 Solid Baller
    Good luck! I'd start calling dealers near the coast. My 05 trailer was totaled (empty thankfully) years ago and I ended up getting a 2009 from a boat headed to salt water. Wasn't cheap but pretty close to the cost of fixing the old one.

• bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 929 Crazy Baller
    Might better off just getting one built. Tough looking for those. Our friends just had a trailer built out of SLC and it was very reasonable.
  • mwetskiermwetskier Posts: 1,329 Mega Baller
    our nautique came from a lake where they just had a new boat delivered by truck each year and had never owned a trailer, so we had one built by these guys phoenix trailers
  • foxriveratfoxriverat Posts: 509 Crazy Baller
    You can use this search engine to search for used ones. https://www.searchtempest.com
    2000 Malibu Response LX 2016 66 lithium vapor
  • swc5150swc5150 Posts: 2,204 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Are you specifically looking for an MC trailer of that vintage? If not, I'd look into a Boatmate or Phoenix just building you a new one. If you have a tighter budget, Eagle makes a good trailer.
    Scott Calderwood
  • bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 929 Crazy Baller
    @NKskier so just asked and my buddy got his nice trailer built out of SLC at Metalcraft for $2800! I would contact them.
  • burdhntrburdhntr Posts: 34 Baller
    Had this same issue after my MC trailer got destroyed in an accident. Don’t wait. Finding them is difficult and you can’t use one for a different boat. I went with Phoenix and it’s a pretty good trailer (single axle). BUT...it takes time to make and deliver. I almost got stuck in the ice and it was an overall PITA. FIgure you’ve got 8-10 weeks to make a trailer.
  • burdhntrburdhntr Posts: 34 Baller
    Had this same issue after my MC trailer got destroyed in an accident. Don’t wait. Finding them is difficult and you can’t use one for a different boat. I went with Phoenix and it’s a pretty good trailer (single axle). BUT...it takes time to make and deliver. I almost got stuck in the ice and it was an overall PITA. FIgure you’ve got 8-10 weeks to make a trailer.