Waterskiing in Japan

MillerTime38MillerTime38 Posts: 294 Crazy Baller
Any international ballers know of waterskiing around Yokosuka Japan? Navy is shipping us out next May

Comments

• MSMS Posts: 5,068 Mega Baller
    @MillerTime38 I sold my 07 promo to a guy close north of you up by Sagamihara. I will see if I can dig up some info
    Shut up and ski
    MillerTime38
  • MillerTime38MillerTime38 Posts: 294 Crazy Baller
    @MS that would be awesome and I would be in your debt forever
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 999 Mega Baller
    @Ryota is a Team Radar skier and lives in Japan. Not sure how far you'll be from him.
    MillerTime38
  • MSMS Posts: 5,068 Mega Baller
    Sorry @MillerTime38 I was on a differant e-mailserver and no info for you.
    Shut up and ski
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,255 Mega Baller
    @MillerTime38 I bet you can get an aircraft carrier up to 34.2, gonna be hard to shorten to 38 off however
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
    One_Ski
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,255 Mega Baller
    @MillerTime38 I bet you can get an aircraft carrier up to 34.2, gonna be hard to shorten to 38 off however
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
  • eddie_roberts_jreddie_roberts_jr Posts: 449 Water Ski Industry Professional
    Our son is over there now getting ready to ride in the Wakeboard World Championships! Go Eddie III!!!!
    RichardDoaneLanceHCookeleeskiMillerTime38
    @Ryota thanks, how far would that be from Yokosuka? We will be moving there next May and I would definitely be interested in skiing with your friends if possible.
  • Ryota Ryota Posts: 101 Baller
    edited August 2018
    @MillerTime38 It's About an hour and half by train.
    They are skiing in the river so probably not the best skiing condition you may think but it's the closest place that you can ski slalom course.
    Ok I'll tell them about you!
    @Ryota I have arrived in Japan and itching to get wet. Are your friends skiing on the Edo River still. I am waiting on my ski gear to arrive but would like to start talking with people about possible ski rides.
    Ryota mjump
  • CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 76 Baller
    Hey Brad, good to hear you’ve arrived in Japan safe and sound! You dropped off the radar screen this spring and we didn’t know what was up. Give our best to Jess and the kids and enjoy your stay in Japan. Hope you get lots of ski time in!
    MillerTime38
    edited June 10
    Hey Chris yeah things got a little crazy this spring getting ready for the move. My only ski set was with you in February. Hoping to knock some rust off over here soon
  • Ryota Ryota Posts: 101 Baller
    @MillerTime38 yes they do.
    I’ll meet them this weekend so will talk about you then.
    APB
    Thanks @Ryota appreciate the help
    Ryota
  • CnewbertCnewbert Posts: 76 Baller
    @MillerTime38 I’ll miss skiing with you the next few years but we hope your time in Japan is wonderful!
    MillerTime38