1997 Nautique – repowered in 2012 with 5.7 PCM Excaliber and Zero off
Upgraded to Single puck Zero Off and Rev S software summer of 2018
The obvious question up front: Why am I selling this boat? Both of my kids trick at a respectably high level and the trick wake is significantly smaller than the newer boats. This makes learning the advanced flips and ski lines more difficult, and more importantly they are practicing in different conditions than competing, so its another variable that could be controlled but is not. That’s the reason. If I only cared about slalom, I would be keeping this boat until I needed a walker to get to the dock.
I did have an unfortunate incident of bad timing. I decided mid summer that it was finally time to bite the bullet and get a newer boat. A few weeks ago, I discovered that there was a crack in the transmission cooler that was allowing water to mix with the transmission fluid. By the time I discovered this, the damage was done. So I am in the process of installing a brand new transmission.
- Purchased from original owner in 1998 with 160 hrs
- Repowered in 2012 at 1750 hours with new 5.7 Excaliber
- Current hours on hull 3370 (1600 hours on new engine)
- New steering cable spring 2018
- New muffler summer 2018
- Records available for all regular maintenance
- Overall mechanical condition is excellent
- Overall cosmetic condition is very good
- Back seat removed and put in storage in 1998. Still looks like new.
- Always kept under cover in summer and covered in a barn in winter
More pics will be posted after I finish detailing and shining it.
PM me for serious inquiries.SIA Slalom Tug
I'm Ancient. WTH do I know?