Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Shoulder Sphere unboxing

HortonHorton Posts: 31,065 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

Bruce_ButterfieldAlvin_NeffMarkSAUchris55ToddA

Comments

• Alvin_NeffAlvin_Neff Posts: 90 Solid Baller
    I had a torn rotator cuff at last year's Nationals when I met Dr Chang. Thanks to his Shoulder Sphere, I did not need surgery and continue to ski. He is the real deal and a very nice guy. I was happy to see him as a sponsor again at Nationals this year.
    ZmanHortonchris55
  • DangerBoyDangerBoy Posts: 426 Crazy Baller
    edited September 2018
    Those reading this thread may be interested to a related/complimentary thread I just started. (https://ballofspray.com/forum#/discussion/20415/something-that-may-be-of-interest-for-those-with-rotator-cuff-injuries) I was going to post that information here but then I thought maybe it would be better to post it in its own thread and keep this one to discussion about the shoulder sphere itself. It looks like it's a well thought out machine and a good way to isolate and work those rotator cuff muscles that give us old guys so much grief.
    I can take anything apart
    Than_BoganHorton
  • RogerRoger Posts: 1,596 Mega Baller
    @santangelo - This might be helpful for you.
    Roger B. Clark - Okeeheelee skier. Senior driver, Senior Judge
  • AndreAndre Posts: 1,661 Mega Baller
    170$... :/
    https://www.shouldersphere.com/products/
    Can't wait for the @eleeski version with a hamster ball and a tennis ball...seriously! :)
  • A_BA_B Posts: 4,316 Mega Baller
    They have a USA Waterski discount too.
    I can’t beileve how quickly my left shoulder gets fatigued using this thing.
  • HortonHorton Posts: 31,065 Administrator
    @Bruce_Butterfield do notice any changes in tendonitis?

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

• Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 1,964 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    @ Horton my shoulder issues are all muscle related vs tendons so idk
    I'm Ancient. WTH do I know?
  • SprayblasterSprayblaster Posts: 8 Baller
    @Bruce_Butterfield @Alvin_Neff. which of the two products did you have success with? The larger or smaller unit?
  • Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 1,964 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    edited May 2019
    I use the larger one. I think the small one is for non athletic people or the severely chronologically gifted folks. Anyone strong enough to ski shortline would want the large sphere

Btw my shoulder issues are completely gone. I still use the sphere a few times a week to maintain strength.
    I'm Ancient. WTH do I know?
    jimbrake