Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What Ski is Right for Your 2019 Season?

ROBOTROBOT Posts: 161 Administrator

It’s that time of year again. The pressure of the high stakes season is over and we can all take a bit of a breather behind the boat as we cruise into 2019. During the downtime, there is no better opportunity than to revaluate your equipment and consider how it will achieve your goals for next season. At Connelly Skis we’ve thoughtfully crafted a line of 2019 swerve sticks to help you smash that unconquerable pass or make for epic fun with family during your next lake getaway. Joel Howley gives you all the deets on what you need to know about each of our weapons and which one will suit you best!
There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive, the Alliance is threatened.
ALPJrslalomJonBWishjayski

Comments

• Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,972 Mega Baller
    I love Joel's enthusiasm for skiing an Connelly. It makes me want to try one of their products.
    Mark Shaffer
    Bill22keithh2oskier
  • Orlando76Orlando76 Posts: 1,089 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    The GT is a ski I really tried hard to demo.
    Eljaybee
  • GarGar Posts: 311 Baller
    @Orlando76 does that imply you could not manage to ride one?
  • Orlando76Orlando76 Posts: 1,089 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    @Gar yeah. I tried manufacturer and retailer.
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,634 Crazy Baller
    edited October 2018
    @Orlando76 oh, you never got your hands on one. Your first post sounded like, you couldn't do a deep water start on it.

Next time you should email Joel or Seth Stisher directly.

Edit: agree with @Chef23, love the enthusiasm.
    In gear. Hit It. Thank You!
  • Connelly_Skis_IncConnelly_Skis_Inc Posts: 43 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @scotchipman What size do you need and where are you located? We don't have a demo program but we'd be happy to connect you to the rep or dealer in your area.
    shansen345