Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Connelly SloMoPro - Joel Howley 39 off

ROBOTROBOT Posts: 276 Administrator
There can be no survivors. So long as one human remains alive, the Alliance is threatened.
Tom351WishALPJrBruce_Butterfieldrockdogski6joneslakeaustinskierkeithh2oskierslalomIGskijercrane

Comments

• thagerthager Posts: 4,984 Mega Baller
    Wow, Interesting run! Who makes the boots? Is there a release mechanism?
    Stir vigorously then leave!
    WiscoSkiermbabiash
  • WishWish Posts: 8,095 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I heard my own back crack as he came out of 4 ball. Wow..how did he pull that off?? Amazing.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    z_skier
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 6,038 Mega Baller
    At one point I think Joel was on non-releasable frankenboots. They were very high and not something I would have felt safe on.
    Mark Shaffer
    thager
  • JackQJackQ Posts: 363 Open or Level 9 Skier
    I wish I could have his gate. His pull out, glide and gate is a great example to emulate and burn in your mental picture of what to do.
    slalom
  • Bruce_ButterfieldBruce_Butterfield Posts: 1,737 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    Oh to be young and lean again!
    I'm Ancient. WTH do I know?
    Ski_Dadslalom
  • z_skierz_skier Posts: 39 Baller
    That front binding looks like a modified snow ski boot... It's obviously working!
    slalom
  • DragoDrago Posts: 1,591 Mega Baller
    Or they could cause this
    SR SL Judge & Driver (“a driver who is super late on the wheel and is out of sync”)
    Bruce_Butterfieldjercrane
  • MrJonesMrJones Posts: 1,802 Mega Baller
    Bruce...
    You can be lean
    Bruce_Butterfieldtravtitle
  • Greg BanishGreg Banish Posts: 123 Baller
    edited October 2018
    File this under "don't try to look like this at -28" ? Looks pretty violent.
    slalom
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 6,038 Mega Baller
    @Drago except for Nate most guys don't look that smooth at 39 especially at slow speed.

I would like to have seen his pullout for the gate. As a LFF skier I like to see other leftys.
    Mark Shaffer
    slalomjipster43
  • UWSkierUWSkier Posts: 1,578 Mega Baller
    Handle control like a boss. Keeps that handle in tight like it ain't no thing. Wish I could do that.
    boats are like girlfriends you love them however there is another one around the corner - bananaron, July 21, 2020
    slalomDrago
  • lakeaustinskierlakeaustinskier Posts: 369 Solid Baller
    I love that Connelly posted this video. Most videos are pretty, clean runs. This video shows me exactly what I should be doing when I get into trouble (too bad I can never do it).
    Ted Thomson, Austin Texas, Aquaplex
    slalom
  • Mike GileMike Gile Posts: 355 Crazy Baller
    I think he has been watching me at 4 ball although I do it at 2 also
    slalomJaypro
  • keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 647 Crazy Baller
    Whats up with the front binding. That thing looks like a full on snow ski boot. Awesome 4 ball. What a beast. I would have to change my shorts if I got anywhere close to that.
    slalom