Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Connelly Jump Ski Contacts

ToddLToddL Posts: 2,822 Mega Baller
Is there anyone still working at Connelly skis who knows about their jump skis or who used to work for them and was involved in their jump ski product line? I'm looking for a contact with that knowledge. Specifically, knowledge on the LS 300 skis. Thanks in advance.
-- The future of skiing depends upon welcoming novice skiers regardless of age to our sport.

Comments

• lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,561 Mega Baller
    Last I knew, Connelly would still make a set of jump skis if someone wanted a pair. Whether that is still the case, I don’t know.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,961 Mega Baller
    I know @JoelHowley is connected with Connelly skis. While he isn’t a jumper he can probably connect you with someone who knows about them.
    Mark Shaffer
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,428 Mega Baller
    Maybe try @Connelly_Skis_Inc
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
    ToddL
  • Connelly_Skis_IncConnelly_Skis_Inc Posts: 43 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @ToddL If you want to PM us your contact info, we'll forward your info to our VP of engineering (aka mastermind Doug Cannon), and he'll see how he can help you out. Otherwise, we suggest reaching out to Scott Ellis (to whom we can also pass along your info).
    Wish
  • ToddLToddL Posts: 2,822 Mega Baller
    Thank you, all!
    -- The future of skiing depends upon welcoming novice skiers regardless of age to our sport.