Have started to enjoy tricking more lately. Try to trick when we can not slalom.
OK I am old (60) and have only been tricking a few years now so the plan and vision might be way above my capabilities
It does not have to be a trick run. Just want to enjoy and perform the tricks.
I would be grateful for some trick guru advice and reality check ;0)
Sometimes successful means that I can do all of them in a row without falling.
- Cannot do the offside Back Wrap.
- Can ski well backwards and jump a on the wakes.
- Can ski FW on one foot crossing the wakes quite well.
- Can do the unwrap O but not on the jump.
- Can ski Toehold well forward but look down after the 180 and fall.
This is my plan and vision.