Ski Glove Help!!!

mwfillmoremwfillmore Posts: 54 Baller
I use to use the old k palm curves... any one have any suggestions for new gloves... any deals out there today?

sorry if its in the wrong category, it wouldn't let me put it on mostly slalom

Comments

• Pat MPat M Posts: 652 Crazy Baller
    Lot of good gloves like the K Palms. I use HO's 41 Tails. Radar Boas and the regular Radar Kevlar gloves are great also.
    mwfillmore
  • ghutchghutch Posts: 88 Baller
    Gordon Rathbun sells gloves that are supposed to be pretty good. About $60 a pair I believe. Look on skiparadise website. Thinking of getting a pair myself. +1 on the 41 tails also even though they haven't helped me to run 41 yet
    mwfillmore
  • Onside135Onside135 Posts: 412 Crazy Baller
    I used to like the old K Palm curves. When they switched up the style/fit, I switched to 41 Tails. I’ve had good luck with them for years now.
    mwfillmore
  • marknmarkn Posts: 197 Solid Baller
    Found Connelly Claw 3.0 gloves on sale at Overtons and Gander Mountain. They are Kevlar and as I am really tough on gloves, found them to be the most durable and comfortable gloves I have used. I ended up ordering 3 more pair. I think they are that good.
    mwfillmore
  • dave2balldave2ball Posts: 566 Crazy Baller
    @mwfillmore here is a link to the new K Palms from Masterline brand new for 19. The redesigned the gloves. They are great.
    https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0797/6509/products/[email protected]?v=1534255232
    mwfillmore
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 1,792 Mega Baller
    edited November 2018
    I'm looking forward to Brenda's InTow gloves
    WaterSkier12
  • mwfillmoremwfillmore Posts: 54 Baller
    Thanks Guys!
  • WaterSkier12WaterSkier12 Posts: 256 Baller
    Pro gear last forever
    Gordon’s work well too
    mwfillmore
  • andjulesandjules Posts: 798 Crazy Baller
    @mwfillmore you should check out this thread.
    mwfillmore