Cabin fever crazy idea of the day

jcampjcamp Posts: 761 Mega Baller
This + pool + trick ski.

Doable?
FullpassGT

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 27,148 Administrator
    no. It takes two or three strong college boys to pull one college girl across a pool.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• skidawgskidawg Posts: 3,260 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    Minimum 2 to pull perhaps three if there is large quantities of hops and barley involved
    Mr. Mom is Horton's favorite movie!
  • h2onhkh2onhk Posts: 261 Solid Baller
    have to remember that with a skim board you are just riding on a thin film of water and surface tension. lots of drag on a trick in a pool.
  • liquid dliquid d Posts: 1,090 Mega Baller
    That is the stupidest product I've ever seen! I guess they run for cover when that sucker comes out of the groud.
    Bill22DaveD
  • keithh2oskierkeithh2oskier Posts: 506 Crazy Baller
    We rode trick skis in the indoor pool at the hotel in Paducah KY for the collegiate nationals in 07 I think...

We were asked to stop for some reason.
  • jcampjcamp Posts: 761 Mega Baller
    I bet you could teach a little kid how to get up on combos though. Get a bunch of them going in the winter then make the transition behind the boat in the summer.
    Kimbymon
  • NandoNando Posts: 480 Crazy Baller
    Yikes! I use those anchors for my course- no way you can put enough tension on them to pull an adult- halfway to full extension you'd have a pointed projectile heading your way. Maybe on an indoor pool you could just attach it to a doorknob :D
    jcamp
  • shansen345shansen345 Posts: 181 Baller
    @jcamp look up "Jackass 3 Bungee Boogie" on YouTube. Language isn't great, but it's kind of what I'm imagining would result from the trick ski + bungee idea haha
  • bigskieridahobigskieridaho Posts: 929 Crazy Baller
    That is awesome! I like the idea for my girls.
  • BlueSkiBlueSki Posts: 621 Crazy Baller
    This would be more interesting - in terms of cabin fever - if done in a flooded cow pasture with the need to avoid nature’s land mines. If someone does it, please take video.