Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any update on the new USAWS membership pricing structure?

ski6jonesski6jones Posts: 1,053 Mega Baller
Getting time to for me to renew. I was expecting to see some of the new membership options that were discussed last Feb. Seems the same as before. Email from [email protected] indicates the new membership options are not yet implemented.

Does anyone have an update, or a roll-out date?
Carl Addington, Lakes of Katy, Texas

Comments

• jayskijayski Posts: 898 Mega Baller

ski6jonesForrestGumpskidawg
  • JeffSurdejJeffSurdej Posts: 624 USAWS Official
    @ski6jones Sorry, did not see this, feel free to tag me in the future on any questions I might be able to help with. Anyways, long long story short it is not 100% implemented. Part of the restructure that comes with the new membership structure is a total revamp of our entire back end and front end membership system and database, a much needed venture but one that is taking longer and costing more than projected.

What we have done in the meantime is released parts of it such as pricing, $19.95, active, GR, U25, all those membership fees are released or being released by 3/1/19 based on what was passed back with the original membership task force proposal. Whats left is the $25 guest pass, the $30 family supporting membership and the official only membership. Those later 3 are new and thus require more programming.

Hope that helps.
    AWSA President
    ski6jones
  • ski6jonesski6jones Posts: 1,053 Mega Baller
    Thanks @JeffSurdej. Are you thinking later this year or next for the rest? My wife is an official but doesn't ski so the new pricing structure saves us a few bucks.
    Carl Addington, Lakes of Katy, Texas
  • JeffSurdejJeffSurdej Posts: 624 USAWS Official
    @ski6jones it wont be in effect this year for sure.
    AWSA President