Radar rear boots

telko1telko1 Posts: 6 New Baller
I'm sure this is on here somewhere. i am skiing on a 2018 Radar Senate Graphite. i have a wider foot and am having trouble getting any of the radar read boots (ARTP, HRT) to fit properly. i have a hard time getting my foot in either. i haven't tried the RTP due tot the fact I couldn't get my foot anywhere close to in when i was at the store. what other rear boots can I try on my Radar ski? thanks in advance for any help.

Comments

• WayneWayne Posts: 592 Crazy Baller
    What (and what size) are you using for a front boot? Just to get a perspective of what fits.
  • skimtbskimtb Posts: 551 Crazy Baller
    I have a fairly wide foot - alternate btw wide shoes and regular, and fit fine in Wiley bindings.
  • condorpilotcondorpilot Posts: 86 Baller
    telko1.Same ski and same issue. Size 11 US, wide foot.
    Radar RTP was far too narrow on XL size, HO XL was perfect size foot fit but hole pattern on plate was slightly out.
    Solution.. Radar plate ( from damaged ARTP) with Wileys RTP rubbers XL .

Wileys RTP (complete) has universal mounting holes that should fit Radar inserts I believe.
  • telko1telko1 Posts: 6 New Baller
    I am using the standard prime boot. i am a 9.5 us shoe size with a wide foot.
  • DonTDonT Posts: 79 Baller
    I just put a Wiley Wide XL RTP on my Senate. Works great and I can get my full foot in easily, yet holds my foot very well. I have a size 10.5 foot w/ a high arch
  • Mike GileMike Gile Posts: 392 Crazy Baller
    If the prime boot works up front you may want to try one in the rear....

If not I second the Wiley's option. If you have trouble with the fit they are great with custom orders.
  • ecnoecno Posts: 24 Baller
    @telko1 I have a wide foot too, hockey skates EE, which may not register with Southerners but they're wide for the length haha. I have a vapor and found the HO fixed rtp to be better, its fitted ish (the footbed has a contour) and once you're in you're in. I find alot of the other ones are just flat and might fit a regular foot or D width a bit better, which would make sense because that's what most people are so they probably just want to appeal to the biggest audience possible.
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 6,844 Member of the BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame
    Anyone have a rear Radar HRT BOA standard to get rid of?
  • oldjeepoldjeep Posts: 3,889 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
    @oldjeep they are out of stock
    Chuck P
    Not a mechanic but I play one at home
    The_MS
  • C5QuestC5Quest Posts: 481 Baller
    @MS I have a new Vector BOA HRT I’d like to get rid of. It’s a 2018. It’s the black with yellow strips
    I think it’s called the LTD version
    @C5Quest I have the HRT with string tie up and want to go to BOA system.
    Thanks
    It is the BOA system

@C5Quest it’s the Vector that through me off. If that is a standard size, I would get it
    Ya. Standard size. PM me.