New Shirts for 2019

BOS_ShirtsBOS_Shirts Posts: 81 Baller
We've had requests for something white and long sleeve. So here you go.
Actually short sleeve mens and women's too.

Ski Early. Ski Often.

And in a variety of deeper colors. Short sleeve only. Men's and women's:
This darker shirt is the premium shirt, cut a little slimmer. Size up if you want more room.

The Basic BOS

Horton

Comments

• DonTDonT Posts: 57 Baller
    is the ski early, ski often available in other colors? only white is appearing on the purchase page. Looks awesome!
  • BOS_ShirtsBOS_Shirts Posts: 81 Baller
    @DonT that design is currently set up as white only, but color options could be added. As-is, the black logo disappears with really dark colors, so I might set up with white logo like BOS shirt below it. What color shirt are you looking for?
    @BOS_Shirts - Fully get that color contrast has to happen. What about light greys or heather?
  • mwfillmoremwfillmore Posts: 43 Baller
    +1 for long sleeve in any color other than white.
  • KimbymonKimbymon Posts: 37 Baller
    Can you make the shirts in a softer fabric? The BOS shirts I bought previously are a little scratchy.
    Zman
    @mwfillmore I'm looking into adding some non-white shirt colors to the Ski Early Ski Often campaign. I'll ping you once that has happened, but it will likely be a few days.

@Kimbymon Teespring has a pretty solid return policy, so if something is not right, let them know and return it. And if the fabric feel/fit isn't right let them know. I've personally returned a shirt for the wrong size, and another for printing that was a little off, and they have been responsive and easy to deal with.

In terms of fabric feel, when I set up campaigns, Teespring has about 4-5 garment choices and I typically try to provide two, a premium cotton (generally softer) and more basic option as well as short/long sleeves for each design. So as you are looking at campaigns, look for that option.

Occasionally I forget. So if you don't see that for a design you like, PM me and I will see if we can get TeeSpring to modify the campaign.

Thanks!
    KimbymonmwfillmoreHorton
  • ZmanZman Posts: 1,342 Crazy Baller
    Long sleeve white in a rash guard like material with SPF?
    bf`MS
    @Zman sorry, rash guards aren't available through TeeSpring.
    @mwfillmore I had to set up a separate campaign but included all that they had available in long sleeve, light color non-white. A few of those shown below:

Ski Early Ski Often. 2

There are short sleeve for men and women too. A few of the women's colors below:

Kimbymon
    Thanks @BOS_Shirts - order going in shortly
  • HortonHorton Posts: 26,726 Administrator
    edited June 14
    Funny I was a tournament last weekend and saw somebody wearing one of these shirts that I never seen before. The guy wearing it was like how is that possible that you've never seen it before. funny- ish.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★ D3 ★ DBSkis ★ Fin Whisper ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• HortonHorton Posts: 26,726 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★ D3 ★ DBSkis ★ Fin Whisper ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

Skierxskibrainski4xtcMike
    edited June 14