Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Performance Ski and Surf Rocks

6balls6balls Posts: 5,569 Mega Baller
Second time I've dealt with Performance Ski and Surf...first class service! First time was a stokes vest, shorty, and O'neill dry-suit. Obviously that's a relatively big ticket warranting some service.

More recently, I needed a new basic wakeboard for my basic wake-boarding crew. I found a new 2016 close out Hyperlite board discounted over half. Received it and as it goes my binding mount screws no longer fit the screw threads.

I shot a quick email and no lie on Sunday morning I got a response and request to send some pics. I did so, the appropriate screws were found and shipped. I got them today and slapped bindings on the board.

First class outfit, highly recommended. If you are reading this Performance Ski and Surf staff...great job! I will order again!

DAVE
Dave Ross--die cancer die
Jody_SealThomasasherjakecuz23HortonBruce_ButterfieldskigirlBulldogskialexMDB1056swc5150

Comments

• DaveDDaveD Posts: 951 Mega Baller
    The support this sport gets from its vendors is amazing. I can only think of one company that we see regular complaints about. The rest seem to bend over backwards for their customers.
  • olddogolddog Posts: 4 Baller
    I look forward to a stop there whenever I get to Orlando appx annually.
  • bikesrusbikesrus Posts: 56 Baller
    Amazing customer service from everyone I have ever talked to there!
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 3,080 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Bill, Cathy, Danielle and crew are all first class. I send skiers there as an Orlando “attraction.” Not only ski gear, but a pretty extensive clothing inventory as well. And very fast turn around on special orders.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    Kimbymon
  • chris55chris55 Posts: 405 Crazy Baller
    I can say that even from the other side of the ocean (Geneva) their service is top notch. Every time I have a friend who goes to Orlando from Europe I tell them "they have to go to Perfski". Thank you so much for responding so quickly and your help when I needed
  • HobsoncsHobsoncs Posts: 3 Baller
    Good to hear. I recently switched to them after consistently poor customer service at Miami Nautique.
    Horton
  • Drew_Wright_OBXtoFlDrew_Wright_OBXtoFl Posts: 40 Baller
    Agree all around awesome place a place we should all support by buying from them. I just took my Radar front boot in for fixing the BOA wire that tightens and I was done in 20 minutes, plus I picked up a few needed items .
    Horton
  • C5QuestC5Quest Posts: 388 Baller
    Tell me about it. I dropped 300 bucks in there today on stuff I don’t need. Always hit them up when I’m in town skiing with Rini or others.

Horton
  • ESPNSkierESPNSkier Posts: 179 Baller
    Bill and his team have been providing outstanding customer service and have supported the sport for 30 years now! It's always a pleasure to go into the skiing "Candy Shop" to chat with this upbeat group about what's new in the industry. A while back I needed a special handle that they don't carry. Bill made a few calls and had a handle shipped in for me and then added this product to his inventory....just another example of how they consistently go above and beyond!
    Horton