Denali C75 ..41off ..Boom!

WishWish Posts: 7,721 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
edited March 30 in Technique & Theory
>>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
rockdogToddAtravtitle9400adamhcaldwellsmalorbishop8950randymenySkoot1123JordanaupatkingTELDWchris55skialexmmosley899ozskiMZitoChunkyddrewski32Dacon62Bruce_Butterfieldjipster43GaryWilkinsonmatthewbrownbananaronJJVDMZNparkerc2112GWaterskiMikeestromSkierx

Comments

• rockdogrockdog Posts: 549 Crazy Baller
    Wow!
    adamhcaldwell
  • bishop8950bishop8950 Posts: 1,103 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    edited March 31
    That dude is an animal.
    Bruce_ButterfieldadamhcaldwellWish
  • ghutchghutch Posts: 88 Baller
    41 looks brutal
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,471 Mega Baller
    Remarkably, Adam is very easy to drive.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    Wish
  • adamhcaldwelladamhcaldwell Posts: 544 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    edited March 31
    41 is tough at any speed. Even tougher on the guys behind the wheel!

Here is a pass I am not so vertically challenged on. Thanks to our good friend Pierre for getting video!

ToddAJordanballsohard
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,049
    @adamhcaldwell ... Looking Great...Would you mind telling us what Zero Off settings you are using?...Rev. S, Regular or Plus settings? ....Thanks

Loving the new ZO Rev. S Plus Mode C3+
    bishop8950
  • Skoot1123Skoot1123 Posts: 1,793 Mega Baller
    Just wow. Holy smokes is that awesome!
  • mwfillmoremwfillmore Posts: 54 Baller
    Awesome skiing @adamhcaldwell
  • Orlando76Orlando76 Posts: 998 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Y’all don’t ski like that? That’s exactly how I look when I ski.

In all seriousness that’s some really good skiing.
    ballsohardadamhcaldwell
  • JordanJordan Posts: 1,143 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I am amazed at the DFT and boot placement! Something very different is going on here. While I know that this ski was designed specifically for 34, I am curious if you guys have tried it at 36?
    adamhcaldwell
  • WishWish Posts: 7,721 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Second to the last pic @adamcaldwell I thought the pass was over considering all one could see was spray. Then out of no where like some kind a super hero emerging from an explosion you appear from behind that BallOfSpray back in position. Damn that's some second to none skiing and it's long been felt by me that all your Denali skis let you get away with stuff one shouldn't. Looks like you may have perfected that characteristic. 👍.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    ballsohard6ballsadamhcaldwell
  • ballsohardballsohard Posts: 247 Baller
    What about the ski makes it turn that much across course that quickly? I haven't ever seen a skier/ski turn like that!
  • Swerve200Swerve200 Posts: 20 Baller
    Crazy amount of angle at the ball, how does
    the load feel w/this ski/fin setup?
    edited March 31
    @Jordan,

I have run the ski at 36 only a few times. Two zones with the fin I was able to run straight up the line and through 39 without an adjustment. But, it was insainly fast and hair on fire! The third, not so much. BUT, then we pulled the fin DFT back 150/1000ths, and I ran some amazing passes. I feel like I have done all I can do for this ski at 34mph, and excited to go see whats possible at 36 next!
    Jordanjipster43
    edited March 31
    @ballsohard Its a combination of the ski shape + bevel + rocker + tunnel design (all completely different) + CG fin + S-wing + Science = PFM.
    WishballsohardBill22aupatking
  • RednucleusRednucleus Posts: 241 Baller
    Looks like he's out for a free ski till 41, then he finally works at it a little!
    adamhcaldwell6balls
  • ghutchghutch Posts: 88 Baller
    Adam do you think 43 is possible?
  • Dacon62Dacon62 Posts: 652 Crazy Baller
    edited April 1
    The amount of time spent on changing direction (the turn) is insane...wow. I know that's not all that's needed to complete a pass at this short a line but wow, just wow.
  • teammalibuteammalibu Posts: 772 Crazy Baller
    Adam a couple questions after watching the video! Are you using the ML optimized slalom rope, and who is your chiropractor? Thanks awesome skiing!
    Mike Erb Cedar Ridge Canton Miss.
    Horton is my hero
    adamhcaldwell
  • TaperflexTaperflex Posts: 51 Baller
    I'm on the pre-order list. Any estimate on when it will be available?
    adamhcaldwell
    As soon as graphic sheets show up at my doorstep we will start building/shipping production skis.

Signing up on the pre-order list is VERY Helpful for us if you are SERIOUS about getting one. I still work another full-time job and also run the property at Trophy Lakes and personally build, finish and ship all of these skis, so the more we can plan ahead the better.

That being said, I'm not planning to build out huge volumes of skis, so if you want one, definitely get in line early like @Taperflex. People on that list will have priority on delivery as skis come available which should very safely be before the end of the month.

@teammalibu - I am on the traditional ML rope, that is probably due for replacement after this winter. I am also NOT yet on the latest rev of ZO. So if things are really better with those upgrades, then I cant imagine where the limit is for the potential of this ski.
    - Also, no chiropractors needed. My body feels great, not an ache or a pain anywhere.
    teammalibujipster43

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file