2011 Centurion Carbon Pro for sale at LaPoint Ski Park!!!

SkiKolbSkiKolb Posts: 121 Baller

Lots of you have skied behind this boat... let me know if you have favorite memory with the boat? or would like to have another when I deliver it to your driveway!!! One of my fav pics, my son learning to love waterskiing!!! Now he is a senior in HS and over 6'5" tall. We just posted it on ebay so this maybe a great chance to get a ZO boat for a deal!!!!! https://www.ebay.com/itm/2011-Centurion-CARBON-PRO/133022896159
jayskiRAWSkiScarletArrow

Comments

• RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,059 Mega Baller
    bump
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,895 Mega Baller
    We were the first guests at LPSP. My son isn't 6'5" but he is a freshman in college now. We made a couple of trips there and it was a great boat to ski behind.
    Mark Shaffer
    SkiKolblpskier
  • Orlando76Orlando76 Posts: 999 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    The only CP I’ve ever skied behind but always thought it had a superior pull.
  • SkiKolbSkiKolb Posts: 121 Baller
    @Chef23 .. i remember that first trip!! That was fun!! @BlueSki ..thanks for your comments!! Plenty of good times and memories have been made at LSP!!!!
  • MISkierMISkier Posts: 2,522 Mega Baller
    Quick question: which boat will replace this at LSP?
    The worst slalom equipment I own is between my ears.
  • skihackerskihacker Posts: 302 Baller
    New style prostar, i believe it's been there all winter.
    Yes we now have 2015 MC Prostar... come and ski with us!! I have lowered the Reserve price on Ebay, and the current bid is very close to it. We are giving this boat away!! Auction ends tomorrow night
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,471 Mega Baller
    I’ve spent as much time in this boat as anyone, and I can tell you that it drives and skis great.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,050
    edited April 21
    I have driven and skied behind this boat. I hate to say it, but it has better wakes than my CC200. This boat skis "GREAT." This is a good deal !!!

Loving the new ZO Rev. S Plus Mode C3+
    RAWSki
  • RichardDoaneRichardDoane Posts: 4,059 Mega Baller
    @SkiKolb - how did your auction end ? I saw it at a little over $12K with a day to go
    BallOfSpray Pacific Northwest Vice President of Event Management, aka "Zappy"
  • 76S&S76S&S Posts: 88 Baller
    Closed at $13,900. That sounds like a bargain to me!
    andjules
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,582 Crazy Baller
    edited April 23
    Question is, was the reserve met?

I also looked at it with one day left and eBay will not show you what the reserve is.
    In gear. Hit It. Thank You!
  • WishWish Posts: 7,721 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    There was a reserve (pretty sure) and seller does not have to show reserve. Pretty sure it did not sell for the final price.
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    RichardDoaneBill22
    Boat sold
    aupatking
  • MickeyThompsonMickeyThompson Posts: 144 Baller
    Great Boat. I have enjoyed several days skiing and driving this boat.
    My overall experiences at LaPoint Ski Park have been fantastic.
    Looking forward to my next visit.
    foxriverat
  • ScarletArrowScarletArrow Posts: 798 Crazy Baller
    I would have given you at least 15500. Too bad I was late to the auction.
    Anthony Warren
    I shoulda bid. Figured the reserve was well north of that. Bummer. Out of curiosity, was the motor looked carberated? Looked it
  • dvskierdvskier Posts: 456 Crazy Baller
    Ad stated PCM 343, definitely fuel injected.
    Drew_Wright_OBXtoFlGar
  • Ed_JohnsonEd_Johnson Posts: 2,050
    @ScarletArrow.... You should have. I was the one who drove you with your Wife and Kids at LaPoint's on memorial day weekend some years ago behind that very boat. It really skied great. That's when we found the alligator hooked on the trap and tried to hide that from the kids. Hope you and your great Family are doing well !!!

Loving the new ZO Rev. S Plus Mode C3+
    ScarletArrow
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,471 Mega Baller
    @Wish No, it was an EFI motor. In fact the motor was replaced in 2016, (maybe 15, I’m a little fuzzy on that) so it had perhaps half or less a many hours as the hull.
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    Wish
  • DragoDrago Posts: 1,483 Mega Baller
    @Wish “pretty sure it did not sell for the final price” ?? Huh?
    SR SL Judge & Driver (“a driver who is super late on the wheel and is out of sync”)
  • ScarletArrowScarletArrow Posts: 798 Crazy Baller
    @Ed_Johnson yeah man - you helped a Baller out that day! We are doing great and my kids are probably going to pass me up this year.
    Anthony Warren
    Ed_Johnson
    I meant final bid. I figured the reserve would have been higher then what it actually sold for. So the final bid/price was $13,900. Figured it did not meet the reserve so not sold. That may be the least expensive ZO boat sold on the planet. I would have bid had I known it could go for that..wow.
  • AndreAndre Posts: 1,175 Crazy Baller
    Club boat with that much hours on usually need skins,gelcoat works and carpet or sea deck on floor.
    I skied that boat and the wake was as good as it gets!
    Will look great with some tlc!
  • Bill22Bill22 Posts: 1,582 Crazy Baller
    I am with @Wish on this one. Wow, what a deal. I wasn’t looking for a boat but this would have been a nice upgrade.

We should start a poll, Who didn’t bid because you thought the reserve was +$18K?
    In gear. Hit It. Thank You!
    Wish
    Was thinkn in the 20s
    The skins are new and only about 1 yr old. Boat was just wet sanded.
    Wish
  • RAWSkiRAWSki Posts: 588 Crazy Baller
    Great Deal. About a grand for a complete new set of SeaDeck or Gatorstep flooring and that boat will be good to go!