Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Jon Travers Interview

HortonHorton Posts: 28,344 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ McClintock's

Masterline ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

ObrienslalomALPJr9400robmollysilverlakeBruce_ButterfieldDaveD

Comments

• Cooper_TrelawneyCooper_Trelawney Posts: 125 Baller
    I really enjoyed this interview! Could listen to so much more. Travers is an interesting person and obviously a great asset to waterskiing.
    Horton
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,336 Mega Baller
    @horton Are we going to revoke all non usa skiers visa's 6 months before worlds?
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
  • HortonHorton Posts: 28,344 Administrator
    @disland 12 months :-)

• harddockharddock Posts: 173 Baller
    I've been to JT's a couple times with my boy. I love that place. Lelani makes you feel like family. Chris, JT and the crew are great but there is something mystical about Jack. He is an encyclopedia of water ski knowledge. My back yard is the site of 1st televised nationals (1964) He knew more about that tournament than I do and I was there. Jack worked with my sone and he learned more with Jack in one session than he has with any one!
    HortonklindyCooper_Trelawney
  • jhughesjhughes Posts: 982 Mega Baller
    This is great and I have to get out to Travers' for sure. Heard nothing but great things about it. As an aside (Horton) I think us 40+ skiers as a group have to agree upon a cutoff age for wearing the totally flat bill trucker hats and all stick to it, ha :p . You pull it off better than I could, but still.
    ISP6ballLanceHCookmcskier41
  • HortonHorton Posts: 28,344 Administrator
    edited April 2019
    @jhughes I had an HO Athlete on my couch so I grabbed an HO Hat. Otherwise I think you have a pretty good point.

LanceHCookmcskier41