Water Ski Real Estate / Ski Clubs in Denver

Mark PetrieMark Petrie Posts: 19 Baller
edited September 2010 in Technique & Theory
I am considering a transfer to the Denver, CO area and am interested in water ski developments and ski clubs. Any information is most appreciated.

Comments

• ski6jonesski6jones Posts: 946 Mega Baller
    edited September 2010
    <p>
    Say it aint so!  I reached out to a guy that moved there from Houston last year. I sent him your hotmail address.
    </p>
    <p>
    His name is Matt, Joe knows him.  He also works for Shell.
    </p>
    <p>
    Carl (from LOK)
    </p>
    Carl Addington, Lakes of Katy, Texas
  • MarcoMarco Posts: 1,407 Crazy Baller
    Soda Lakes is a pay per ski ride lake on the west side of Denver about 5 miles South of the I70/C470 interchange.  It would be a good short term solution until you got to know the local tournament scene and met other skiers to see what is available.  I know the Denver area has many good ski lakes, I just don't know the particulars.
  • h2oskih2oski Posts: 176 Baller
    <p>
    Mark,  I'm a member at Laku which is a hour north of Denver in Windsor. Its a Ski Club on a world class two lake site.  We're geared towards three-event tournament skiing and host several tournaments each year.  If interested, I can get you more info.  Also check out laku.com
    </p>
    <p>
    Terry Bandel
    </p>
    Terry Bandel ezfintool.com AWSA Regular Judge & Driver
    <p>
    Ditto on Laku being world class.  Big Dawg qualifier a few weeks ago, Western Regionals last summer... awesome site.  I didn't mention it because I didn't know if there were still memeberships available.
    </p>
    <p>
    Terry- See you at the tourney on Saturday!
    </p>
  • Mark PetrieMark Petrie Posts: 19 Baller
    <p>
    Everyone: Thanks for the replies. I am having an interview tomorrow and we will see if this is a possibility.
    </p>
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,211 Administrator
    <p class="MsoNormal">
    <font face="Calibri" size="3" color="#000000">When in Denver avoid anyone named Nock, Jonas or Freyschlag.</font>
    </p>

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

• JohnNJohnN Posts: 120 Baller
    <p>
    Hoping to get a set in this afternoon with a Nock <em>and</em> a Freyschlag if they can make it.  Back on topic, Mark you can contact me directly if you like nego_john at msn.com.  I'm a local tournament skier, and also a realtor, and am familiar with most of the lakes/clubs around Denver. 
    </p>
    <p>
     John
    </p>
  • HortonHorton Posts: 27,211 Administrator
    "Nock <em>and</em>  Freyschlag" Wow! Bad

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts ★ Connelly ★  DBSkis ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate 

MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ MOB ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Stokes

Marco, If you're in town Friday afternoon and not busy stop by and hang out.
    Terry
    <p>
    Terry- Look forward to seeing you for practice tomorrow afternoon.  Hopefully the wind is not what is predicted, but it looks like Saturday will be perfect!
    </p>
    <p>

</p>
    North wind at Laku isn't usually a problem!
  • TuneyTuney Posts: 244 Baller
    I was in the Windsor area for a few days last year and I loved it. All the people I met were cool... overall a great experience... if I found a lake there and a good job that would take me on I'd do it. Then again I live in Canada now - which is great but not a skiers paradise.
  • Mark PetrieMark Petrie Posts: 19 Baller
    Thanks to everyone for the information on Denver. I will not be reolcating to Denver.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file