Susan Thompson Memorial @ Ski Texas

skihardskihard Posts: 549 Crazy Baller
If you ski only one tournamnet this year come join the gang at Ski Texas Phase ll and help support a wonderful lady and a great cause

2014 Carbon Pro, Radar Pro Build Lithium Vapor w/ Vapor Carbitex Boa Bindings - life's about working hard and then having fun on the water! I am - are you?
RazorRoss3ski6jonesCooper_TrelawneyFam-manelrsunnydaysmn

Comments

• thompjsthompjs Posts: 537 Solid Baller
    Class C and L
  • Fam-manFam-man Posts: 185 Baller
    Great cause, great people, great community. Our hears are there even if we can’t.
  • gt2003gt2003 Posts: 726 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    We'll be there Friday afternoon ready to work! Susan was an INCREDIBLE woman and deserves this! Jim's pretty solid too :)
    2014 HO TX
    1996 Malibu Echelon
  • skihardskihard Posts: 549 Crazy Baller
    We are going to start a run of t-shirts for this event this week.
    If you're registering for this amazing tourney and would like a t-shirt please let Jim or Rod know size and it will be ready for you when you arrive.
    All shirts will be tie dyed in memory of Susan (her fave :) )and will have tournament logo on back and Ski Texas Logo on front. Please note tournament logo is a bit different than add above.
    $15.00 / each with $5.00 from every shirt will be given to Jim and added to his personal donation to the two charities!

Stay tuned for announcements and updates!
    2014 Carbon Pro, Radar Pro Build Lithium Vapor w/ Vapor Carbitex Boa Bindings - life's about working hard and then having fun on the water! I am - are you?
    ski6jones
  • Moskier3evMoskier3ev Posts: 168 Baller
    If you have not been to Ski Texas. Slalom looks like a par 5 at Augusta. Huge trees lining both sides of the slalom lake. 2 year old Dugan jump facing southeast. Primary wind SE on the jump lake. Crazy good overall site. Always a great time.

Jeff and Tina Lindsey
    Ditto what @Moskier3ev said. Great facility, great folks. A good time will be had by all!
    2014 HO TX
    1996 Malibu Echelon
    Always working on something for the day! Wonder where this logo is going? :)

gt2003
    New buoys installed on slalom course for tournament! Just over a week away.
    Get your registrations in.
    Professional photographer on site to capture you at your best...........or worst! :)
    Just another great opportunity for skiers at this tournament.
    Get signed up today.
    gt2003
  • dbutcherdbutcher Posts: 304 Solid Baller
    I never met Susan, but I know Jim. I would have come had I not signed up for the Outlaw Lake 30th Anniversary tournament last April.
    This was a GREAT tournament! Plenty of college skiers, one skier somewhere around 90 years old, Freddy Kruegers sister (forgive me, don't remember her name), Hot Lunch served, dinner party on Saturday night, golf cart to pick up those who fell at the other end of the lake, 2 very young youth skiers that will likely be INCREDIBLE in the not too near future etc. If you didn't make it this year, plan for it next year. Thanks @skihard for the idea of a memorial tournament. Thanks Jim and Susan for being incredible people!
    2014 HO TX
    1996 Malibu Echelon
    ski6jones
  • thompjsthompjs Posts: 537 Solid Baller
    @gt2003
    Glad you liked it!
    gt2003