Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

perfectpass display

bigtallweedbigtallweed Posts: 131 Baller
My Perfectpass remote single line display is almost blank now and they are no longer available. Does anyone have a remote or 3.5 inch black in dash display in good working order they would sell.

Comments

• DWDW Posts: 1,991 Mega Baller
    You probably already know this, IIRC to go with a dual line gauge if you strike out only requires that and the 6.5N chip, which are also hard to come by. Those darn displays are so prone to the blanking out problem.
  • bigtallweedbigtallweed Posts: 131 Baller
    DW is it all displays that are prone to blanking out problems or only the older single line displays ?
  • ZmanZman Posts: 1,460 Crazy Baller
    I have a multi-line display available. From a 2008 Malibu Response Lxi.
  • mmosley899mmosley899 Posts: 584 Water Ski Industry Professional
    @bigtallweed I have a multi line display that did the same thing. I could not find a 3.5" display last I looked, hard to come by...
    Mike's Overall Binding www.mobsystemrelease.com
    Sweet Home Alabama Skiing
    Senior Judge, Senior Driver, Tech Controller
  • WindsurfnutWindsurfnut Posts: 93 Baller
    Super hard to find, been through it and ended up upgrading to Stargazer Wake S. I was so happy with it that I upgraded again to 3 Event with Zbox.
    In the end, I'm glad I never found one..
  • DeanoskiDeanoski Posts: 827 Crazy Baller
    edited June 6
    I have a 6.5 box and single line display that came out of a SN

Just upgraded to z box best thing I could have done for the boat

What’s it worth ?

Deano
    kylegansel
    @Deanoski what boat/motor? I was thinking about going to that system, but not everyone seems to think much of it. But I would have to repower the boat to go ZO.
    @Deanoski. Is your display 3.5 or 5 inches and white or black? Thanks
  • jpattigrjpattigr Posts: 142 Baller
    edited June 6
    @mmosley899 I have Z-Box in my 05 196 with a Excalibur 330, skis very well. We also ski behind Prostar's with Zero off regularly and Z-Box is very close. Need at least Version 9.0 of Z-Box, early editions did not work as well and that is where the weak comments came from i am sure.
    mmosley899bigtallweed
    Here are some pic of what I have I also have a magnet pick up

6.5 gauge has no fading work great when taken out For a Ford 351 pcm
    @mmosley899 Sn 351 pcm carb The new z box skis awesome easy to set up two of my ski buddy’s are up grading there boat now
    mmosley899
    @Deanoski our SN 351 efi runs great so hate to repower, but pp is so different from zo. Heard the new zo rev s + settings are closer to pp, haven’t tried it yet. A change to SG for us is way less $ if it gets closer to zo s.
    @mmosley899 you sill not regret going the z box the new revision is just great Ski’s the same as my partners 2016 200
    mmosley899
  • Goldcup101Goldcup101 Posts: 5 Baller
    I don't suppose anyone has a multi line display lying around? Looking for Digital Pro/Wakeboard Pro gauge. Can't be version 3 or later, need earlier than that. DBW would be ok as Perfect Pass say they can change the connector if required. Cheers!
  • mlangemlange Posts: 172 Baller
    edited June 25
    @Deanoski - Is that 6.5N? If so, how much for the master module? Looking for a DigitalPro chip to use in an '04 SN 196 before I upgrade to Stargazer next year.
    The z box up grade is awesome so glad to have the update
    @mlange I will look I know it 6.5 Not sure about the N part Stand by one
  • MC351starsMC351stars Posts: 3 Baller
    @bigtallweed I have a brand new single line remote display that I purchased new direct from PerfectPass a few years ago and then ended up not using. If you are interested let me know.
    @MC351stars Thanks for your reply and sorry for the delay. That is the user interface /display I am looking for. Mine is now almost completely blank . Can you please email me how much you want for it and how it could be shipped . My email is [email protected] Thanks Dan Morris