Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

HO Syndicate Tail 41 Gloves Unboxing & Me taking my pants off

HortonHorton Posts: 29,165 Administrator

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly  ★ Basta ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar 

Stella Blue ★ Stokes ★ World WaterSki League

Rednucleusballsohardskigirl

Comments

• dave2balldave2ball Posts: 698 Crazy Baller
    And let’s make it the last. Just TMI.
  • WoodySkierWoodySkier Posts: 140 Baller
    edited July 2019
    Are these 41 tails like the old red ones? I switched gloves because the newer 41 tails seemed to change and they did not fit as well. This is when they went from red to fluorescent green. Maybe just personal preference but they weren’t the same.
    skihart
  • wawaskrwawaskr Posts: 282 Solid Baller
    Newest version is sewn inside out (seems on outside of gloves).

Matt
  • HortonHorton Posts: 29,165 Administrator
    They are the new Inside Out ones and I used them for the first time today. Awesome as expected. Maybe even better than expected.

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Connelly  ★ Basta ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Hobe Lake ★ HO Syndicate ★ MasterCraft

Masterline ★ McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar 

Stella Blue ★ Stokes ★ World WaterSki League

• acmxacmx Posts: 250 Baller
    Had used 41 tails from the beginning, but the flourecent green ones were so bad I sent them back. Been using the Rathbun gloves since, they're not Kevlar but are holding up good.
    Than_Bogan
  • SkiBeKausSkiBeKaus Posts: 7 New Baller
    Hmm, I absolutely love my green 41s. Then again, they’re the only gloves I’ve ever owned. if they work and I don’t know what I’m missing out on, I can’t be mad, so here’s to ignorance. (Ignorance also being heavily influenced by finance). Or maybe it’s perspective of what different level skiers need, me being on the low end.
  • FishFreqFishFreq Posts: 12 Baller
    edited July 2019
    Who's used the inside-out Tail 41' and what's your thoughts on them? Looks like they make both inside out and regular still or no?

I've got the red and black ones of a few years back, Love these gloves, real hand savers. Time for a fresh pair. Are the new ones as good as the old ones?

I wish they'd sew them with a large seam ridge on the back of each finger like my gym gloves, see pic, it gives you something to hold onto, pull your fingers in with them, makes em SUPER easy to take off and on - way less stress on the gloves themselves. No I do not want half finger gloves, just an example. Anyone forward this to the guys at HO Sports to bounce this idea off them?