Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2013 response TXI dimensions

DockoelbotoDockoelboto Posts: 92 Baller
I'm close to purchasing a 2013 response TXI, I see that the beam is 93.5". I'm trying to make sure it will fit in my boat house. Measuring the beam, as I have read, is done from the widest part of the boat - typically in the middle somewhere around the waterline. I take it this means that there is no wider part, correct? Also, I know there is some slope to the side of the boat, does anyone know the width of the base of the hull? My boat house has a boat cradle that lowers a boat into the water on a track, I want to make sure it will fit. If anyone has the complete list of dimensions that would be amazing! Anyone able to measure this on their boat? Thanks!

Comments

• DockoelbotoDockoelboto Posts: 92 Baller
    I would ask the seller but they are out of town this week and can't do any measurements
  • BjkeslerBjkesler Posts: 19 Baller
    its a little difficult to measure with the boat on trailer but I have a 13 and the width at the widest point on bottom of boat is about 78 inches
    awesome!!! Thanks!!!
  • DavidNDavidN Posts: 307 Crazy Baller
    The widest point is usually at the rubrail, at the rear end of the windshield.
    I can walk over to my neighbors and measure it real quick, give me a minute...
  • DavidNDavidN Posts: 307 Crazy Baller
    Just shy of 92 Inches

Thanks! One last measurement if not too much trouble, from the floor up to the top of the windscreen - the height of the boat. I don't think that will be an issue but I'd like to make sure.
    do you mean from the lowest point of the boat to the top of the windshield or the floor of the boat to the top of the windshield
    @Bjkesler, If you have them, I'll take both. Honestly I think it will fit no problem. My neighbor has a similar set-up and has a 2001 196, he leaves the bimini up and it rubs but fits in. I can't imagine the stock TXI with bimini down wouldn't fit.
    lowest point on boat to top of windshield about 57 inches. not counting fins. floor to top of windshield 41 inches
    @Bjkesler, THANKS!!!