Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$500 Ski Nautique???

SpuddySpuddy Posts: 171 Baller
I don’t know if this is a typo but says the engine runs, looks to be in very rough condition and has transmission problems but it has to be a steal at $500 Canadian! That’s about $380 US

https://www.kijiji.ca/v-powerboat-motorboat/belleville/ski-nautique/1449831081?utm_campaign=socialbuttons&utm_content=app_ios&utm_medium=social&utm_source=ios_social

Comments

• MuskokaKyMuskokaKy Posts: 457 Crazy Baller
    i just messaged him to confirm. very close to me. cool project boat
    ballsohard
  • LeonLLeonL Posts: 2,473 Crazy Baller
    At least an '02. Wonder if it has a title.
    Leon Leonard Stillwater Lake KY - SR Driver SR Judge
  • SpuddySpuddy Posts: 171 Baller
    @MuskokaKy did they reply to you?
  • Orlando76Orlando76 Posts: 1,292 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    2002. That’s not a project boat by no means. It’s a parts boat. But if you want an excal there you go. Wonder if the single PP display works? Doubtful.
    not yet. gave him all my info. hoping to hear back shortly. will keep you posted
  • SpuddySpuddy Posts: 171 Baller
    @MuskokaKy kinda funny on Kijiji I added it to my favourites yesterday when I saw it and I just got notice it’s due to expire today, they must have it posted for 24 hours, listing said it was only 10 hours old when I saw it.
    i'm #2 in line. i told him i can take away today so we will see thanks for the heads up @Spuddy
    Spuddy
  • KillerKiller Posts: 445 ★★★★Quad Panda Award Recipient ★★★★
    edited July 2019
    I'll take the port side keypad! (Assuming it works!)
  • vtjcvtjc Posts: 284 Solid Baller
    I got a reply that the boat was sold. I hope someone got a solid project candidate.
    MDB1056
  • aupatkingaupatking Posts: 1,628 Mega Baller
    Parts boat? No way @Orlando76 . Yeah u haven’t seen the tugs we run daily. That thing looks water ready, compared to a couple of ours. I didn’t see what the “damage to the boat” was though. Looks like an “02 so no way to know the hours, as I understand it. Anyone know if they can pull that data off the ECM on those Excals?
  • dvskierdvskier Posts: 715 Crazy Baller
    Should be able to read the hours off the Excalibur.
    @aupatking blow up the pictures and look at the beat to hell gelcoat. Keel is missing gel coat, what’s all that scarring on the back end? If you like a junker, well go ahead.
  • skinutskinut Posts: 438 Solid Baller
    Wow, this makes me sad to see a boat in that condition.
    keithh2oskier
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,224
    I know gel coat guys that could have that hull looking tip top for not a whole lot of money.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

Gloersenaupatking
  • ballsohardballsohard Posts: 454 Crazy Baller
    @MuskokaKy if you end up buying it keep the ballers up to date on your project, could be a cool process!
  • WishWish Posts: 8,269 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    Or if you end up parting it out, I'd like to take first dibs on the motor. 👍
    >>> 11.25..a different kettle of fish. <<<
    So???
  • vtjcvtjc Posts: 284 Solid Baller
    Seems that $500 196 was a camp boat. Amazing find, unless I am missing something. More pics are in this link:
    https://facebook.com/groups/1097984176981004/permalink/2265772196868857/
  • vernonreevevernonreeve Posts: 94 Baller
    I heard a story of someone who just gave away their boat for parts. The person who bought it came and picked it up, drove it out of town somewhere, tied the boat to a tree and pulled it off the trailer. Then kept the trailer. Since the boat was still registered to the person who sold it, they had to go deal with the boat. I've heard California has an extra release of liability form (or something like that) to prevent this.
    ballsohard