Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

National Slalom practice pull

Doug0404Doug0404 Posts: 5 New Baller
Is there anyone who would be will to give a slalom pull on Wednesday and Thursday next week so my daughter can get some practice in before her competition day?
Thanks
IGski

Comments

• santangelosantangelo Posts: 176 Solid Baller
    edited July 30
    We will be running a practice lake every day staring on Sunday at Lake 5/Practice Lake. We will also run practice on Main and Turnpike lake after competition completes for the day.
    IGski
  • gdetraygdetray Posts: 31 Baller
    Pentalago is 35-45 minutes North in Palm City, if people want to come up and take a tour of the site we will give them a pull. We have 42 lots on 5 interconnected lakes, starting in the low 200's. Contact Greg at 772 678 8148
    Doug0404
  • Doug0404Doug0404 Posts: 5 New Baller
    Thank you for the info. I know there is practice but I was trying to avoid getting a ticket early in the morning and then just waiting around to ski. We are trying to fit in a little family vacation as well. I was trying to see if I could find someone to give us a couple pulls and we would pay for there gas. But thank you trying to help us out, we are going to try and get a ticket and ski one of the days.
  • dislanddisland Posts: 1,322 Mega Baller
    Because of abundant practice availability typically wait times are not bad
    Dave Island- Princeton Lakes
    MattP
  • richfosterrichfoster Posts: 60 Baller
    Buy a practice ticket and get to the practice lake stupid early. Ski and have the rest of the day to play.
    Disclaimer - I am not a morning person and rarely use this technique.
    ski6jonessunpercheyepeeler
  • DirtDirt Posts: 1,594 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    I have never had to wait long for a practice slalom ride at Okee. They are very efficient with great driving. Last time I got Les Todd and Nate Smith as balast on my practice ride. I go in the morning but not super early.
    I learned everything I know not to do from Horton
  • ForrestGumpForrestGump Posts: 6,056
    Nate is not much ballast.
    Shane "Crash" Hill

eyepeelerDirtz_skierJordan
  • DavidPDavidP Posts: 175 Baller
    Anyone know the boat rotation schedule for the practice lake Wednesday and Thursday?
    David Panneton - LakePort Water Ski Club, formerly known as Muddy Waters
  • Jody_SealJody_Seal Posts: 2,766 Mega Baller
    Jump lake ? Practice their also?
    Hobby Boats can be expensive when the hobbyist is limited on their own skill and expertise.

• lpskierlpskier Posts: 2,571 Mega Baller
    Right now we are practicing staying dry and not being electrocuted by some pretty fierce lightning. Other than that, things are good!
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    WaterSkier12
  • Doug0404Doug0404 Posts: 5 New Baller
    Thanks gdetray !!!! Greg your site was awesome!!! Thanks for the pull.
  • bishop8950bishop8950 Posts: 1,139 Open or 55K Rated Skier
    I think the crew on the practice lake at Okee did a great job. Even with the weather challenges and high demand, they pulled a ton of rides.
    nikandsteveWaterSkier12santangelo