Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

New Ski Question

I have been on a older radar senate Alloy for 3 years and wanted to get a new ski this year. I have been looking at the new senates but also at the KD line of skis(because I like Terry Winter) My question is has anybody just changed the make of ski they ride on just to try a different brand? Also what KD ski is equvelient to the senate? Oh and this is manily for free skiing at 32-34 and 15 off. Very little course time.

Comments

• EdmundEdmund Posts: 134 Baller
    I just switched from a 2017 Senate Lithium to a 2019 HO Syndicate Omni, and love the Omni. I ski 30-32 mph, 15 off, and the Omni makes the passes seem "easier." It has made me want to go after 34 mph now. My skiing is two-thirds course, and one-third open water. I highly recommend trying the Omni in your situation.
  • CentCent Posts: 174 Baller
    I have changed brands successfully. Others as well. Change sometimes accelerated learning as you feel new things.
  • SNOB94SNOB94 Posts: 2
    I might be interested in your old ski. I live in Knoxville.
  • ClydesdaleClydesdale Posts: 42 Baller
    Im at a similar level, but maybe spend more time in the course. In the last few years I’ve been on two senates, a d3 helix h2, and a Connelly carbon v. The carbon v is hands down my favorite AND was the cheapest of the bunch....