Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nate Smith - Statement

MickeyThompsonaupatkingaussiemcSkoot1123ZmanLafaverbishop8950lpskierslowBG1JaredSmithStevie BoyCentozskirogerwmispallycatMastercraftShortenitgmutStejcraftbenskierjptjmtru-jack9400jeromezz430jnan66Pat MOne_SkiSkiOrDieIndyskierRPTWaterSkier12santangelojhughesNandoJonBJohn BrooksAndreISP6ballB_SVONMAN2ValveReggieOj2nhjetpilotg4Ed_JohnsonJASTELShakeskieyepeelerteammalibuwaterskicoreyT_CBuxrusChad_ScottCamrobmollysilverlakeSpencer_Shultzadkh2oskierchris55bbrannanrandy menyBulldoghockeyref74nikandsteveOldboyII

Comments

• trugritgate6trugritgate6 Posts: 11 Baller
    Thank you this clears a lot up! The corporate pressure must have been really heavy! You are such a phenomenal skier this is so awesome for the sport that none of this may have been real other than then the black eye to your adult girlfriend which may have another explanation or even many of them! Or at least it was only bad judgment.

Are you also able to confirm these type of screenshots and the multiple others like them from seemingly varied origins were fabricated and were all created by two people personally attacking you!? Or maybe that it was also judgement and not something to worry about? As well as part C. of executive summary being inaccurate or is that what you meant by SafeSports conclusions? Thank you for clarifying! Thank you for caring about the sport and people in it enough to make a statement it’s so great to see you directly connect and take some control of the conversation and leave it open for those concerned!

MichaelGoodmanbrody
  • wawaskrwawaskr Posts: 217 Baller
    Typical CYA
    Matt
    KillerBrewskiToddAMichaelGoodmanThe_MS
  • gregygregy Posts: 2,583 Mega Baller
    If it was a smear campaign they did one hell of a good job.
    gmutJoeMac
  • Than_BoganThan_Bogan Posts: 6,465 Mega Baller
    @One_Ski I'm not quite ready to completely agree with you, but I truly appreciate your comments. Making me think.
    Nathaniel Bogan -- GUT Padawan
  • Chef23Chef23 Posts: 5,961 Mega Baller
    Not sure if those texts are accurate but if Nate did send those to someone underage when he was legal there was definitely an issue. If he was 18 and they were 17 it wouldn’t be as big an issue but if he was 19 and they were 14 or 15 it is out of line and an issue.
    Mark Shaffer
    OldboyII
  • The_MSThe_MS Posts: 5,254 Mega Baller
    Must have been convincing enough to Masterline, D3 and Eagle.
    Shut up and ski
    John BrooksMrs_MSJoeMacOldboyII
  • jcampjcamp Posts: 791 Mega Baller
    @One_Ski you write "in my experience, they tend to err on the side of the accused."

Would you care to elaborate? Do you have any real experience with them? If so, I'm sure many on this forum would appreciate your insight.
    mfjaegersrtrugritgate6MichaelGoodmanrawly