Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FlowPointTV 6.6 - Terry Winter

ROBOTROBOT Posts: 296 Administrator
01100010 01100001 01101100 01101100 01101111 01100110 01110011 01110000 01110010 01100001 01111001
ricoBMG73dave2ballJetsetrSteven_Hainesski6jonesLuzzWaterSkier12GarColeGiacopuzzi9400Bill22JordanRednucleuschris55ALPJrBruce_ButterfieldVernon Reevebishop8950lakeaustinskierDeanoskiObrienslalombigtex2011AkBobDaveD

Comments

• ski6jonesski6jones Posts: 1,093 Mega Baller
    I think I admire Terrys skiing more than any other skier. Just beautiful to watch. It pains me to hear him talk about trying to make a living with water skiing. Good interview though.
    Carl Addington, Lakes of Katy, Texas
    jayskiMarcusBrown
  • skidawgskidawg Posts: 3,369 Mega Baller
    Great interview, even a better skier and super fun to have beers with!!!!
    Mr. Mom is Horton's favorite movie!
    jayskiMarcusBrown
  • iceboatingiceboating Posts: 31 Baller
    Marcus and Terry thank you for making this FlowPoint. Terry’s perspectives are so down to earth and honest, it rejuvenated my appreciation for the men and women that travel and compete in our sport. This is great stuff and we need more of it.
    WaterSkier12MarcusBrown
  • MarcusBrownMarcusBrown Posts: 192 Open or Level 9 Skier
    @twhisper was just getting warmed up, but I think I was supposed to interview @Luzz immediately after this, so I kinda had to cut it short.

I think in the near future, I'll have another sit down with Terry....so don't be afraid, while its fresh in your mind, to post some questions here, that you'd like to have answered, by either Terry or myself.

Thx guys.
    MDB10569400ObrienslalomGaryWilkinson
  • ColeGiacopuzziColeGiacopuzzi Posts: 466 Open or Level 9 Skier
    edited November 2019
    Great video @MarcusBrown!! @twhisper tells it how it is. Always look forward to trips getting to hang and ski with him; never a dull moment! Getting to pick his brain about skiing is wild, super knowledgeable.
    MarcusBrownLuzzbf_OldAccountGaryWilkinson
  • TustinTomTustinTom Posts: 103 Baller
    Great interview @MarcusBrown

Your question about "biggest deficiency in amateur skiers" @ 12:30 was answered in 1 minute. Really??

How did @twhisper stretch that segment in to 15 mins on my video review, complete with side/sides pics, graph lines/arrows and even some encouragement? LOL !!!

It is just awesome and humbling to know how hard you guys work your craft (through FP TV or skiing) and still include/share with us average Joe's.

I need to ramp up my coaching & video's so you can keep chasing your endeavors.
    MarcusBrownAkBob
  • RednucleusRednucleus Posts: 503 Crazy Baller
    You are driven more by the process than the outcome ... LOVE that mindset in skiing & in life!
    cougfanMarcusBrownMDB1056
  • ricorico Posts: 295 Crazy Baller
    Makes me wonder why I didn’t drive to Sac to get coaching with Terry yet. I remember getting a practice ride before a tourney and Terry was in the boat and gave me one of the best pieces of coaching I ever got.
    Eric Francois - Studio City, CA - Denali C-75 - Reflex
    MarcusBrown
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 2,291 Mega Baller
    Yeah one of my fav’ Flowpoints ever! Two pro’s that have drawn me further into the sport as any have over the past 20 some years.
    MarcusBrown
  • LuzzLuzz Posts: 529 Open or Level 9 Skier
    Terry is so direct and true to himself. Lots to unpack there. Thank you @MarcusBrown
    Host of The Water Ski Podcast & Water Ski Bits
    Organizer of the San Gervasio Pro Am (recap videos from 2019, 2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, and 2014)
    Co-organizer of the Jolly Clinics
    Find me on GiveGo if you want some coaching
    z_skier
  • chris55chris55 Posts: 401 Crazy Baller
    I really liked this raw interview from a guy who seems to be so basically down to earth...love it thank you so much Marcus Brown for sharing theese interviews.
  • dwfrechdwfrech Posts: 48 Baller
    Great skier-to-skier interview. Marcus + Terry, thanks. I hope TW you get that 41 in the books sometime soon.
  • jpattigrjpattigr Posts: 235 Crazy Baller
    Watched TW run 41 and made it look easy, just having fun skiing at Rosewater in Montana!
    dvskier
  • bigtex2011bigtex2011 Posts: 545 Crazy Baller
    those two have such a great vibe
    ski6jones