Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STOCKING STUFFERS FROM DBski!

dbskidbski Posts: 327 Crazy Baller
What better gift for the holidays than ski-related gear! I have two options for that skier in your life or just for yourself if you've been particularly good this year. I have the phone/tablet stand in 3 woods, maple, cherry or walnut. The stands holds cell phones/tablets for both viewing and charging. Plus, when sitting on your desk at work with nothing on it, it lets your cohorts know what your passion is. The wall plaques come in the same 3 woods and in the 3 styles show. Cost are $30 for the stands, $20 for the plaques plus shipping. Also, you can still order a ski to be done by Christmas. E-mail me a contact number at [email protected] and I'll give you a call to let you know what woods I have left. Thanks and Happy Holidays! Rick

Rick Bohn
adamhcaldwellALPJrDaveDNando

Comments

• HortonHorton Posts: 30,587 Administrator
    @dbski we may have to talk about BallOfSpray Hall Of Fame awards :-)

Support BallOfSpray by supporting the companies that support BallOfSpray

Barts★ Connelly ★ DBSkis ★ Denali ★ Goode ★ Follow ★ Hobe Lake ★ MasterCraft ★ Masterline ★ 

McClintock's ★ Performance Ski and Surf ★ Reflex ★ Radar ★ Rodics OffCourseStokes

adamhcaldwellDaveDObrienslalom
  • dbskidbski Posts: 327 Crazy Baller
    @horton give me a call, I still owe you a ski!
    Rick Bohn
  • lpskierlpskier Posts: 3,171 ★★★Triple Panda Award Recipient ★★★
    I recently got a DB Ski Clip board. First class!
    John Wilkins- Si non pro sanguine quem ludus ne. #iskiconnelly
    MuskokaKyphntmskiDaveD
  • 6balls6balls Posts: 5,701 Mega Baller
    edited December 2019
    Hey that's cool stuf.

This, too, is super cool. Click thru the pics. One of my favorites in my house. The colors are different depending on lighting and angle.

ttps://www.etsy.com/listing/202964051/water-skier-wall-art-wall-decor?ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=humdinger+designs+ski&ref=sr_gallery-1-6&organic_search_click=1&frs=1

Dave Ross--die cancer die
  • ALPJrALPJr Posts: 2,468 Mega Baller
    @dbski work is flat out awesome
    DaveD