Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Off season workouts.

Any Ballers tried battle ropes yet?

Comments

• MuskokaKyMuskokaKy Posts: 445 Crazy Baller
    edited December 2019
    Yes sir, every week.

Coming off a collapsed lung and broken tib and fib in my left ankle among a few other injuries.

My trainer is a great mix of HIIT and Cross-Fit. Warrior ropes have a great full body aspect to them. arms; wrists; shoulders, upper back; core, quads, ass, calf and even feet from sitting / pulling back in the semi squat position.

You really feel it the first couple times.

Bosu balls also are great for those off season workouts. endless opportunities.
  • jayskijayski Posts: 898 Mega Baller
    Use them multiple times a week
    luckyosun
  • SpineofgooSpineofgoo Posts: 119 Baller
    Been using them for a month now,had no idea what to expect.Something that looks so simple would yield such amazing results.
    MuskokaKy
  • SpineofgooSpineofgoo Posts: 119 Baller
    @MuskokaKy,motocross?
  • MuskokaKyMuskokaKy Posts: 445 Crazy Baller
    @Spineofgoo ... waterskiing LMAO. collasped lung was a fluke; broke ankle and tore everything except Achilles (which i consider super lucky). I had a super ugly cross from 1-2 ball and went OTF ish; except my reflex didn't release until my ankle snap a couple times ( settings were too tight). bones have healed up nice and now its the off-season training to get me back on the water asap. still trying to get my full range of motion back.

We have different size warrior ropes. I use the smaller ones; have the BOSU ball dome up; have my LFF on the centre ( one footed; ) and give them hell. Has really helped my ankle regain that strength and reaction time back. I do about 4 different exercises with them.
  • slowslow Posts: 373 Solid Baller
    Dead lifts
    jjackkrashLK_skier